It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Dad ;)

Seriously, thanks for your kind words.

Blue Moon really can be a great place of support to people who might be going through something.

I can vouch for that, when my little one wasn't sleeping recently it was stressing me out - posted in Off Topic for some tips and got some good advice.

Calmed me down - it's good to share sometimes!

i Think the title race will be very close this season after the transfers that have happened. I even think top 4 will be a battle for teams

Title race I think it will be between City , Rags and Chelsea. Chelsea worry me as Tuchel is starting to remind me of Mourinho 04/05 with the performance against Liverpool. Just seem like a boring team that can knick a 1 nil then sit back to get a result. A team you don’t want to play

Ive gotten over the disappointment of not getting Kane and the Ronaldo stuff. A nice win always makes you feel better and shows just how impressive our squad is. Easily taken for granted and shiny new toys aren’t always better. If we are what we are, I’m reasonably happy.

However… *If* anyone was to leave now, slightly left field, wouldnt be surprised if it was Mahrez to PSG to replace Mbappe. Hes said he wants to stay and I’m sure the club want him to stay but if PSG do go searching for a replacement, I think he fits them well and reckon he could be tempted
I fully expect if madrid up their offer and psg accept, then they will not mess about and just go get Haaland

The only thing bothering me is how we allow ourselves to be used in transfer rumours, straight from the off we should have called Levy out for refusing to negotiate instead of letting it play out for 4 weeks hoping kane would force his hand, likewise we should have said although we have been contacted by Ronaldos agent for a possible move we're not interested, it happens far too often by agents /media assuming because we have money we are interested just to get their players more money, just wish we were more transparent

Yeah I don’t think we will get the title this season unfortunately and I’ll probably get pelters for this but I think Chelsea will win it and the rags will get second with us third? Can’t deny the rags have improved their squad and Ronaldo will bag them a load of goals .
Won the last 2 games 5 nil without our 2 best players foden an kdb,give ur head a wobble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.