It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not a bidding war - it's a *contract* war. whoever pays the highest to erling and his agent.
With due respect, I disagree. There will be a choice of what is the smartest career decision. It will not involve just money. The player is bound to make more money beyond the contract, with what he builds with his career. Or are we going to believe that a club from China or the US, if paying more, would also be able to get him?

Imo of course and using rational thougt , i will happily stand correct first of feb
I get the feeling you just dont want to be disappointed again so are adopting this stance to prevent the possible disappointment (again)

We have a poster who has previously provided info that has come to fruition and, who again has shared something with us.

If you don't believe it, fine but to call someone out as posting bollocks serves nothing other than to deter people with info from posting.
I don't believe the info but I agree 100% with your sentiment. Too many Billy big bollocks on this forum calling others out. Some right snidey comments.

Thats not bidding.

That's making a wage offer.
Words.

if multiple teams meet clause amount of course it will become a “bidding” war. Unless he turns round and says “i want city and i dont care what they pay me”. But i cant see his agent going for that

anyway … after this summer im literally taking nothing for granted. Ever again :)

“Merlin was here”

might be controversial to say this but I think we have gone back to that way of playing due to Grealish. He has similarities to Merlin, incredibly hard to get the ball of him, has a brilliant eye for a pass. Good under pressure etc. Draws players to him. Fans thought Foden would be the Silva replacement but I think it’s Grealish he’s really similar to David Silva, Foden more of an Iniesta
I don't think thats a leap or controversial at all - in fact a very good point

I guess we'll need to see how the season pans out but I'm really liking the setup so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.