It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the metric used to judge the transfer window.

If the transfer window is being judged on whether the squad is stronger than last season, then it's been a success for me.

However, if we're judging the window based on improving the weak areas of the squad, then it has been a failure.
While respecting you opinion, I just fail to see how the squad is stronger. We haven't filled the two major problems of a ST and LB, Fernandinho is another year older too.
Grealish is a top player, but his best and favorite position is the left hand side where Sterling and Foden like to play just makes it hard for me to see how we are stronger. We haven't lost any of our top players, so at best I reckon you can say we've stood still.

You then look at our main rivals

Chelsea lost no one of note, signed a proven goalscorer which they needed so have improved.

United Varane, Ronaldo and Sancho are all improvements on Lindleof, James and Martial on paper so look stronger

Liverpool bit like us, stood still, but will hoping the defenders they get back will improve them.

The one thing that gives me hope is we have the best manager of the 4, so hopefully he can work his magic again.

While respecting you opinion, I just fail to see how the squad is stronger. We haven't filled the two major problems of a ST and LB, Fernandinho is another year older too.
Grealish is a top player, but his best and favorite position is the left hand side where Sterling and Foden like to play just makes it hard for me to see how we are stronger. We haven't lost any of our top players, so at best I reckon you can say we've stood still.

You then look at our main rivals

Chelsea lost no one of note, signed a proven goalscorer which they needed so have improved.

United Varane, Ronaldo and Sancho are all improvements on Lindleof, James and Martial on paper so look stronger

Liverpool bit like us, stood still, but will hoping the defenders they get back will improve them.

The one thing that gives me hope is we have the best manager of the 4, so hopefully he can work his magic again.
Can you imagine

Grealish, Kev and Phil in our team

This is frightening for anyone facing us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.