City not answering the phone

Had no reason to have to ring the club for about 2 years so I'm likely in the majority with no issues. For the grace of God etc.

That being said there's too many problems on here and worryingly there seems to be no accountability or action to sort the system out from within.

Anyone else having problems paying for tickets this morning with bank cards. I've selected a couple of Wycombe tickets, but when it comes to paying, non of my cards are being accepted. I keep getting error page.
1631177801062.png
Spent 20 minutes hanging on the phone to City, I'm really giving up on this on line system.

Anyone else having problems paying for tickets this morning with bank cards. I've selected a couple of Wycombe tickets, but when it comes to paying, non of my cards are being accepted. I keep getting error page.
View attachment 26001
Spent 20 minutes hanging on the phone to City, I'm really giving up on this on line system.
Had this for the Arsenal game. Tried a different card and it worked. Absolute fucking joke.

Has anyone actually got through on the phone to the ticket office recently? I have had the phone ringing out for up to two hours (on speakerphone) while I got on with things but not a hint if a reply.

I wonder if the phone is ‘off the hook’?

Has anyone actually got through on the phone to the ticket office recently? I have had the phone ringing out for up to two hours (on speakerphone) while I got on with things but not a hint if a reply.

Rang the TO this morning as I'd still not a clue where they'd moved me to from EL3. It took 30 mins for the call to be answered. TBF the young lady who answered was very helpful and understanding.
As I expected they'd plonked me at the front of EL1, which is absolutely no use to me whatsoever. I got it changed to the back of SS2 which I'm OK with. I think the root of the problem with the TO phones may be that it took her getting on for 10 minutes just to swap my seat. She said its a new system and really fiddly.
Perhaps its taking so long for TO staff to sort out what should be simple issues that they are being swamped by phone calls.

She also said that there have been 'system issues' with Leipzig tickets, so Heaven knows whats likely to happen next Weds. This move to digital ticketing seems to get worse.

Go through twice in may, first time 2.5 hrs and seconds time 2 hrs, was for the same thing and was just told to call back the first time.

At least there was a queue number then and 25 people = 1 hr wait roughly. Now there doesn't even appear to be that.

They have stripped back on all staff as they though automation would save money and time, but is has been so poorly implemented it has caused far more demand on supporter services which only exists and a skeleton now.

If they wanted automation they should have done it properly, if you buy one off tickets you should get the option of mobile or print at home on the site, not need to call. Same if you are moved seats, there should be a window to book or be allocated new seats before they go on sale. Also they botched up transferring tickets for people on the cup scheme.

They have forced people to contact them as systems are rubbish, and it is all avoidable. I wonder who is getting waiting time and abandoned call data to look into it?......AS IF!

View attachment 26001

I get this frequently and still don't know what the issue is. Someone on here suggested clearing cookies, which I did but it makes no difference.

I was trying to pay for my Leicester away ticket a few weeks ago and nearly gave up but then it just worked after about the 20th attempt. I was on hold on the phone for nearly 2 hours and just got cut off so have totally given up trying to ring anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.