City not answering the phone

Had no reason to have to ring the club for about 2 years so I'm likely in the majority with no issues. For the grace of God etc.

That being said there's too many problems on here and worryingly there seems to be no accountability or action to sort the system out from within.
I’ve had no reason to contact the ticket office for years and years because season ticket auto renews, any other tickets I’ve bought on the website no problem etc. This season however I’ve been trying to get tickets for my son to come to matches with me and what an absolute nightmare it’s been dealing with them. It took me 3 days to get him a ticket for Norwich, a lot of people would have simply given up.
The club are at a bit of a crossroads at the moment because a lot of people have fallen out of the habit of going to matches and they’re making attending so difficult and expensive. As a club the ‘legacy’ fans need looking after because attendances such as Leipzig could become the norm.

I’ve had no reason to contact the ticket office for years and years because season ticket auto renews, any other tickets I’ve bought on the website no problem etc. This season however I’ve been trying to get tickets for my son to come to matches with me and what an absolute nightmare it’s been dealing with them. It took me 3 days to get him a ticket for Norwich, a lot of people would have simply given up.
The club are at a bit of a crossroads at the moment because a lot of people have fallen out of the habit of going to matches and they’re making attending so difficult and expensive. As a club the ‘legacy’ fans need looking after because attendances such as Leipzig could become the norm.

I've already paid for my season ticket this year but I'm probably going to pack it in after this season and I'm not buying any cup tickets as the way they treat customers is just so poor at the moment. I woudn't touch any other company that operates like this with a barge pole. I'm not sure if they are totally inept or just don't care about customers as they know people have an emotional attachment to the club. Whoever is in charge needs a boot up the arse.

Just why is anyone continuing to accept this level of service yet continuing to be a customer? I cannot think of any other service that any of us might use, that we would continue to use after being treated like this.

My mind is already made up that I won't return next year, because it doesn't matter what they attempt to come up with, it's always a gimmick and it never makes anything easier for the match attending fans.

Yes I have seen glory that I could only have dreamed of, but my God I'd endure a return to watching Alan Ball's team at Maine Road to avoid where our club is now headed. And to think we used to take the piss out of United PLC. Welcome to the Manchester branch of CFG.

Has anyone actually got through on the phone to the ticket office recently? I have had the phone ringing out for up to two hours (on speakerphone) while I got on with things but not a hint if a reply.

I wonder if the phone is ‘off the hook’?
Is it Tziki you are calling?

Just why is anyone continuing to accept this level of service yet continuing to be a customer? I cannot think of any other service that any of us might use, that we would continue to use after being treated like this.

My mind is already made up that I won't return next year, because it doesn't matter what they attempt to come up with, it's always a gimmick and it never makes anything easier for the match attending fans.

Yes I have seen glory that I could only have dreamed of, but my God I'd endure a return to watching Alan Ball's team at Maine Road to avoid where our club is now headed. And to think we used to take the piss out of United PLC. Welcome to the Manchester branch of CFG.

See you next season mate.

i emailed about an issue last month (to renew and get tickets as online had a bug) and i got a call back within the hour and the girl resolved all my issues. for me, that was excellent.
mind you by missus ordered me shirt ages ago for my birthday and its still not here. they haven't responded to her emails. maybe they know she's a rag!

I've already paid for my season ticket this year but I'm probably going to pack it in after this season and I'm not buying any cup tickets as the way they treat customers is just so poor at the moment. I woudn't touch any other company that operates like this with a barge pole. I'm not sure if they are totally inept or just don't care about customers as they know people have an emotional attachment to the club. Whoever is in charge needs a boot up the arse.
You have written exactly word for word how I feel about the situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.