Harry Kane

I'm in the camp of fuck him he's made his bed so lie in it but I'll be honest, the thought of him being shite for the next 3 months not giving a fuck, then signing for us for half the price and going on to score the winner in the CL final makes me warm and tingly inside. :-)

He’s given up at Spurs. Stupid from levy to reject city’s offer, you don’t keep a player that doesn’t want to to play for your club. No wonder his form has taken a nose dive. He’s physically in Tottenham but his mind is in Manchester. I do think city will go back in for him since he is the striker pep wanted. But maybe now as a back up plan to Haaland. for a lot lower price, if he keeps up this form.

Completely pointless judging Kane now. His head isn't in that team and the rest of them would struggle to get in some teams in the championship.

If we had signed him he would be on a different level, much like most players we sign.

Completely pointless judging Kane now. Completely pointless judging him at the Euros too. Pointless judging him on 2 or 3 of his last few seasons. He should only get judged on those two under poch some 5 or 6 years ago.

Ok, bit of an exaggeration maybe, I agree he might have been a different player under Pep. Or he might not have been. It might have been a case of pointless judging him in a new team,system etc till he settles.

Either way, he was never going to be worth the 120m we were supposedly rumoured to be willing to push to, let alone the money actually reportedly
asked for him. So either way, big big bullet dodged.

We got carried away with the notion of him breaking Shearer's record, based on numbers 5 seasons ago, and imagining how good he might be with our midfield. I feel for him, and he would 100% have improved us hugely. But not at that price. Hopefully we sign the right player and it proves to have been the right decision.

He’s given up at Spurs. Stupid from levy to reject city’s offer, you don’t keep a player that doesn’t want to to play for your club. No wonder his form has taken a nose dive. He’s physically in Tottenham but his mind is in Manchester. I do think city will go back in for him since he is the striker pep wanted. But maybe now as a back up plan to Haaland. for a lot lower price, if he keeps up this form.
He has not given up at spurs. He is just poor right now and nothing is going for him

Completely pointless judging Kane now. Completely pointless judging him at the Euros too. Pointless judging him on 2 or 3 of his last few seasons. He should only get judged on those two under poch some 5 or 6 years ago.

Ok, bit of an exaggeration maybe, I agree he might have been a different player under Pep. Or he might not have been. It might have been a case of pointless judging him in a new team,system etc till he settles.

Either way, he was never going to be worth the 120m we were supposedly rumoured to be willing to push to, let alone the money actually reportedly
asked for him. So either way, big big bullet dodged.

We got carried away with the notion of him breaking Shearer's record, based on numbers 5 seasons ago, and imagining how good he might be with our midfield. I feel for him, and he would 100% have improved us hugely. But not at that price. Hopefully we sign the right player and it proves to have been the right decision.
Its not pointless judging him on last 2-3 seasons at all. Scored 58 with 20 assists

If he joined and replicated what hes done in the past 2-3 seasons it probably means more trophies for us. Easily worth the 120m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.