Harry Kane

I've only seen the highlights from today but again I will express relief that the Kane move collapsed. What on earth City saw in him that made them think he was the guy is beyond me. Literally 6 weeks ago we were being told that £150m + Laporte and Jesus still wouldn't be enough, now it's a debate as to whether he even deserves to start their next game.

Its not pointless judging him on last 2-3 seasons at all. Scored 58 with 20 assists

If he joined and replicated what hes done in the past 2-3 seasons it probably means more trophies for us. Easily worth the 120m.

At less than 20 goals a season as an average, I beg to differ. On the worth for money.

Agree adding that improves the team. Doesn't make it worth it though.

I've only seen the highlights from today but again I will express relief that the Kane move collapsed. What on earth City saw in him that made them think he was the guy is beyond me. Literally 6 weeks ago we were being told that £150m + Laporte and Jesus still wouldn't be enough, now it's a debate as to whether he even deserves to start their next game.

Probably the 224 goals in his last 344 games including more goals and assists than anyone else last season.

He maybe in poor form at the moment but he’s still a world class striker and he would score 40 goals in our team.

Probably the 224 goals in his last 344 games including more goals and assists than anyone else last season.

He maybe in poor form at the moment but he’s still a world class striker and he would score 40 goals in our team.
I agree mate . Kane is top draw and he will score a lot of goals this season but atm his head is not at Spurs and he is now thinking “why didn’t I push for a transfer “ .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.