Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

The girl from city wasn't even trying the NFC she was straight to barcode and rattling people in just like the old plastic season cards ,that's progress for you ....
I'm not sure what happened at C on Saturday but more people than usual needed help to get in. If they need one "happy to belp" bod at each turnstile it's costing more than a bit of plastic card.

HELP!

I have bought two tickets for the ladies match against West Ham on the 3rd October which are clearly shown on my ticket account.

I now have the 1st team game against Burnley in my mobile wallet which is being played on the 16th October.

How do I gain entry to the ladies match with no ticket in my wallet and no option to print them at home?

Just noticed this week but all the home games have turned up in my account the down side the print Symbol has disappeared may return just before the Burnley game fingers crossed

HELP!

I have bought two tickets for the ladies match against West Ham on the 3rd October which are clearly shown on my ticket account.

I now have the 1st team game against Burnley in my mobile wallet which is being played on the 16th October.

How do I gain entry to the ladies match with no ticket in my wallet and no option to print them at home?
If you are expecting the Women’s tickets to appear in your wallet ,
Open wallet/Ticket,
Click on the 3 small dots in top right corner,
If your automatic updates is off,
Switch on.
If your automatic updates are on, switch off and back on again.
Your tickets should now appear in your wallet.

The club have discovered an error in the system which means every single supporter needs/will need their own email address.

That also applies to everyone who has previously done all the admin on their own dashboard, via friends and family.

My dad and young son don't have email addresses and I have long done their admin on my account.

Had loads of problems this season and since been told by City that they have learned of an issue that means everyone needs to have their own account set up and you can't use the same email address twice.

I've set up two new email addresses that will come to me and enable me to access accounts for my dad and son and download everything to my phone.

The club have discovered an error in the system which means every single supporter needs/will need their own email address.

That also applies to everyone who has previously done all the admin on their own dashboard, via friends and family.

My dad and young son don't have email addresses and I have long done their admin on my account.

Had loads of problems this season and since been told by City that they have learned of an issue that means everyone needs to have their own account set up and you can't use the same email address twice.

I've set up two new email addresses that will come to me and enable me to access accounts for my dad and son and download everything to my phone.
I wonder if this is why I have been unable to Download a Junior ticket to my wallet yet (3 matches up to now)

Set up a Junior Cityzen account for my Son but trying to use my email.

I wonder if this is why I have been unable to Download a Junior ticket to my wallet yet (3 matches up to now)

Set up a Junior Cityzen account for my Son but trying to use my email.

Possibly mate, I had actually been able to download his junior citizen match day membership to my phone, although supporter services couldn't explain why I was able to do that via my own account.

I suggested maybe because he was under 14, but the guy advised for me to set up his own email account now, to avoid future issues down the line.

He seemed pretty clued up, to the point he said next season everyone had to have separate email accounts synced to their City accounts, as everything will be mobile next season.

As long as the person has access and passwords to the additional person they are responsible for, then it should worl better they insist.

If you are expecting the Women’s tickets to appear in your wallet ,
Open wallet/Ticket,
Click on the 3 small dots in top right corner,
If your automatic updates is off,
Switch on.
If your automatic updates are on, switch off and back on again.
Your tickets should now appear in your wallet.
Hi thanks for the input. However I have sorted it, the Club sent me an email and I now have 2 tickets for the ladies and 1 for the men’s Burnley game in my wallet. Getting to really like this new system.

found this out match day one at home. This gets further confused when you are allowed a P.A if you are disabled. my owd fella printed is at home but no option to print the P.A, 4 hrs on the phone 3 hrs 57 minutes of that on hold, all sorted..except it wasn't and had to go to the ticlet office on matchday.

The P.A account is technically another member and as such like you said needs it's own email account...however this wasn't picked up prior to the season starting...It is almost as if project management didn't have a clue what they were doing

found this out match day one at home. This gets further confused when you are allowed a P.A if you are disabled. my owd fella printed is at home but no option to print the P.A, 4 hrs on the phone 3 hrs 57 minutes of that on hold, all sorted..except it wasn't and had to go to the ticlet office on matchday.

The P.A account is technically another member and as such like you said needs it's own email account...however this wasn't picked up prior to the season starting...It is almost as if project management didn't have a clue what they were doing

A cynic would suggest it's not a glitch/oversight, but City deliberately trying to move everyone on to separate accounts for commercial reasons, right down to knowing when someone takes a piss at a match.

It was all so easy when I was doing the admin direct from my own dashboard, now I need three, three email addresses, three passwords.

And still all just to download to the one bloody phone!

Sorry to hear the hurdles your dad is also have to now jump through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.