Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

A cynic would suggest it's not a glitch/oversight, but City deliberately trying to move everyone on to separate accounts for commercial reasons, right down to knowing when someone takes a piss at a match.

It was all so easy when I was doing the admin direct from my own dashboard, now I need three, three email addresses, three passwords.

And still all just to download to the one bloody phone!

Sorry to hear the hurdles your dad is also have to now jump through.
That's a ridiculous system. Imagine if you needed different email accounts to digitally book flight tickets for your family members. It is not as if online booking is a new concept. It has been around for more than ten years for flights, hotels, concert tickets etc etc.

Hi thanks for the input. However I have sorted it, the Club sent me an email and I now have 2 tickets for the ladies and 1 for the men’s Burnley game in my wallet. Getting to really like this new system.
I like it too..until I have a oroblem with it. I dont check thevticket is there until match day and it has been every time. I just have to remember not to forget my phone.

A cynic would suggest it's not a glitch/oversight, but City deliberately trying to move everyone on to separate accounts for commercial reasons, right down to knowing when someone takes a piss at a match.

It was all so easy when I was doing the admin direct from my own dashboard, now I need three, three email addresses, three passwords.

And still all just to download to the one bloody phone!

Sorry to hear the hurdles your dad is also have to now jump through.
admin..My Dad and Brother share the same name, had seats next to each other and he had a P.A in his name as well and for 2 seasons they both were changing the password to the same account to buy cup tickets because at some point someone at city had gotten confused and merged the accounts some how.

found this out match day one at home. This gets further confused when you are allowed a P.A if you are disabled. my owd fella printed is at home but no option to print the P.A, 4 hrs on the phone 3 hrs 57 minutes of that on hold, all sorted..except it wasn't and had to go to the ticlet office on matchday.

The P.A account is technically another member and as such like you said needs it's own email account...however this wasn't picked up prior to the season starting...It is almost as if project management didn't have a clue what they were doing
We had no issues printing PA ticket once I ticked the box that’s until we got to the ground as they didn’t bloody work on the scanner.

Possibly the wrong thread this so feel free to move/merge mods.

Before I have to ring City thought id ask on here if anyone knows what to do with this one, mate of mine isnt into football but wants to take his stepson to the Palace game, I can buy the tickets no problem on my account but haven't a clue how to get them to him, he's obviously not on my friends and family and dont really want him having to pay the £35 Citizens membership or whatever it is to go to one game.

He'll be going in a different entrance to me so I wont be able to download them onto my phone with mine and young Gaz's season ticket

With cityzen matchday membership I bought 3 tickets for a prem game in my name. Says will be sent mobile tickets by email in due course. Will my pals be able to take a ticket each on their mobiles?

Anyone know how this works? I tried to buy/order the mobile tickets. but I got an email with the print at home tickets.
if i log in to tickets.mancity and tickets -section it says "or you can select 'add to mobile wallet' below within 2 weeks of the game" ... but when i click a ticket, i can't choose the "Add to mobile wallet" option.. will this become available in the coming days (??) or do i need to find a printer somewhere now?

how come city is always such a mess with these things

So print at home won’t be an option next season ?

Amazing, I was just thinking that my print at home Burnley email hasn't arrived when through the door comes a letter from City confirming my request for a physical season ticket for season 21/22 has been accepted. I request one in June when I renewed, or it could be the result of a City survey I filled in recently when I suggested season card should be accessible. I hope now everyone who wanted a season CARD can now get one. YIPPEE@!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.