Climate Change is here and man made

>> 1. You called me a liar by insisting that my saying I was not a Climate change denier was untrue
Huh? Where did I call you a liar?
>> 3 Wrong about what? I have not entered any statement about my own beliefs.
That's a remarkable statement. How is it we've come to this point seeing that you've "not entered any statement about my own beliefs."
>> 4 Strange isn't it that you alone have reacted to my posts in this way?
Not much to and fro on this thread besides you, me and a very few others.
>> 5 ...
Look... I get that it's hard to parse truth from falsehood - and you, a right-leaning individual are especially challenged this way... assuming that you even care about the truth.

You distrust mainstream media - so anything ABC/NBC/CNC/PBS broadcasts say - you're against it.

I can only say - you are deeply 100% absolutely wrong when you go against respected journalism.

And as you're addicted to Fox, listen to Chris Wallace.

The above sentence will sail over your head as a pompous left-wing remark. Obviously Fox/Breitbart are correct in your opinion.

Which is why America is fucked. The right - such as you - willingly disregard fact/science/reality - and come up with all sorts of idiotic beliefs - lizard people, space lasers, election stolen, vaccines cause autism or are a plot to nano-particle track citizens, or a Hillary Clinton pedophile ring resident in a pizza joint, or... what-the-fuck ever.

The Right in the USA cares not at all about Democracy (rule of the majority) - it wants rule of themselves regardless of popular opinion (fascism).
Struth BMATP a bit of conspiracy theory and wacko land type dogma to classify nearly half of the voting population of America at the last election (LOL).

I gather you won't be burning up much C02 to visit America in your lifetime as you might by accident come across some of these " fascists ".

he told you he was left leaning and yet its clear you don't believe him which is why you label him as A Fox addicted right leaning fascist.

he may have got under your skin a bit but these are the sort of comments that demean these threads and means Ric and others might have to pull the pin on this thread.

BTW Why do you think left leaning journalism is always respected and by whom and right leaning journalism in the main is "fascist".

I am neither but some of the rubbish that comes from the ABC a massive to the left leaning organisation that never even invite a conservative on any of their discussion panels unless its to get the audience to abuse them here in Australia , like the Pell Case , Bruce Pascoe , Juanita Nielson just in the last few months and I could go is one of the reasons why people are leaving them in droves even to the point where their news coverage is being deserted.

their political bias knows no bounds these days they used to provide balanced coverage but have been hijacked by the Greens of the cafe latte City set the most anti conservation bunch I know.

they are never happy unless the world is unhappy and ready for destruction (LOL).

Dire zeit geists a bit like some I stress some not all of your spiel but never prepared to actually do anything constructive other than tell others why they are wrong (LOL).

Before you make another mistake and jump to the wrong conclusion the only time I am in the company of Fox is when I want to catch up on the sport I have missed on the day for at least to date they don't bell whistle about climate change and the zeitgeist and extinction mob from the far left that keep blocking traffic and damaging buildings.

Samantha Fox well in me earlier days that was another story (LOL).

I apologise if I have misrepresented you and not sure if this is actually a response to another poster who has claimed you are a climate denier which I certainly have not in fact have stated the opposite.

Again if its a response to another poster no dramas but my post that you have replied to its seems was directed at BMATP.
Many apologies. Posted to the wrong place. You are right, was meaning it for BMATP.
Fwiw, I have enjoyed your posts which seem well balanced.
Sorry again.
EDIT PS. Thanks for standing up for me before.

Last edited:
Many apologies. Posted to the wrong place. You are right, was meaning it for BMATP.
Fwiw, I have enjoyed your posts which seem well balanced.
Sorry again.
EDIT PS. Thanks for standing up for me before.
No dramas as I said you are far more capable than I am of presenting the case you have made.

He has some strange views on certain subjects and if it was me I would have apologised because he has accused you of telling mistruths when they are unfounded putting you in the liars box so to speak.

How could arrive at that is beyond me but so be it.

No dramas as I said you are far more capable than I am of presenting the case you have made.

He has some strange views on certain subjects and if it was me I would have apologised because he has accused you of telling mistruths when they are unfounded putting you in the liars box so to speak.

How could arrive at that is beyond me but so be it.
I am annoyed. I should have spotted it earlier but BMATP is thick without any self awareness at all.
Looking back at his posts, there is not a single original thought or argument, just a parrot like repeating of stuff which you could see on a GCSE course. Substitute climate change for brexit and the sloganizing is just the same:"Brexiteers are all stupid, racist little Englanders." He cannot distinguish between the idea in a quotation and the views of the poster. He cannot follow a simple argument. He did not bother to check out a single one of the people I directed him to. No doubt the arguments therein are beyond him. So he resorts to slogans and hackneyed mantras. I dont think he knew just how appalling he was being, or that an apology was due. No, just repeat the crap.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first and that led me to a dark labyrinth. Silly me.

UK population has gone up 10 million since the year 2000.
That’s 10 million requiring more electric, gas, cars, oil etc.
Whatever we do to limit emissions and pollution etc seems futile when our population is increasing at such a rate.
Thats amazing mate, I thought the UK population would go down post Brexit.
Anyway, thats a lot of extra cars on the roads and a lot more kids in schools

What could possibly go wrong....
I'm a little conflicted but tbf nuclear submarines use these similar types of power plants and they seem safe...?

We need to find alternatives to fossil fuels whilst we improve renewables so I can see the logic in this, so it'll be interesting to see if they pass the regulatory stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.