United (A) Post Match Thread

Man Utd are not even good enough to finish 4th this season.

We all could see this yesterday. There is no way that they should make top 6.
BUT, we KNOW who is behind their ability to remain inside top 6. It’s not GPC.
It is PIGMOL, VAR & PL cartel. They are ensuring their cash cow remains in contact with those that are progressing. This was more evident yesterday when OliVAR was probably informed to ‘keep the score down’ by giving us nothing, and only booking a Ushited player if absolutely no other option. Penandes or Ronny should have been send off for intent to injure KDB.
Pep is right, we will have to beat the officials as well as the opposition this season.

I’ve just let one of my swap dwelling friends have a reality check !

told him what an embarrassment of a club and fanbase they are !

He did the 6 hour trip from kent, left at half time too btw !! :-)..

basicalky I said they need a tough manager to go in and sort it out , conte , Mancini ( never in a million years ) and he came back with this gem …..

Yes you guessed it

THEY DONT PLAY THE UNITED WAY ….

all the time this joke of a club live in the past , believe there own lies and hype they are going no where fast !

Its a joy to watch it really is ….

Can’t see them winning anything for a very long time !

What’s next for them , green and gold , zebra pants , storming a match day , by bet is they will start the

BRING A BROLLY TO SACK OLE campaign :-)
Someone made the point i heard yesterday about this line "they dont play the utd way"..........neither did Ferguson before he went there.....they are sick of their legneds coming back, hanging around and fucking it up.....Not just fergusn...phealan, Carrick, OGS as well

Some of their fans are desperate to change and would have had Conte in a split second. Then there are others that are living ins some past fantasy world .....which wouldnt work even if they did manage to resurrect it somehow.....Look how Peps Barca absolutely dismantled a ferguson team playing the utd way....that Final between Barca and utd was worst than yesterday.....Brca litterally taught utd how to play football that day and I remember watching it at the time thinking it was like a professional team vs some pub team the gulf was that huge.....

Ronaldo has gotten away with 2 bad challenges in their last 2 home games, the one on Kev and the one on Curtis Jones.

I honestly believe that any other player in both instances would have seen red.
And notice the lack of coverage on both occasions, with the broadcasters brushing it under the carpet instead of showing it on a loop as in the case of Sergio.

Always protecting the brand, highlighting United and Ronaldo is not good for that.

Solksjaer needed to go and see pep after the game and thank him profusely. Thank him for not humiliating them, because we could've put five past them quite easily, the easiest Derby game I can remember.
We did humiliate them

however as the years pass it will only show a routine 2-0 win and the absolute battering and lesson in football we handed them will be forgotten by all except us blues

When away and asked who I support I always say "City, I'm from Manchester"
exactly what i say....i live in Cornwall so people pick up the accent....they ask me who i support and I say "Im from Manchester so who do you think?" ....everyone comes back and says "City".....I say exactly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.