United (A) Post Match Thread

Also, Fernadez's action immediately before was an attempted stamp as well. Watch the way he twists and lifts his foot. Wasn't even booked.
Most definitely, I was going to mention it myself tbh, fucking horrible club. Hopefully Bernie will have had a word in their mother tongue afterwards.

I actually thought it was a better performance than the 1-6.

We embarrassed them, in the 1-6 we shocked them, yesterday we totally dominated them in every aspect of the game. The second half was a masterclass in ball retention, we literally ran rings around them.

My MOTM for us was Rodri, he was like Busquets, Kev showed glimpses of his true self, Cancelo gave the fuckers nightmares and i do not think i have ever seen Walker have a better game. Bernardo looks as good as any midfielder around at the moment, his workrate is unreal and he has real quality and desire.

It was a performance of real beauty, pass and move at its finest and the rag cunts simply could not get near us.

The ball wasn't long gone. It was still there to be played as Oliver hadn't had time to blow for the foul by Fernandes.

It's the only excuse for not showing red, but Oliver should have booked Fernandes as well.

Some late tackles unpunished too as we kept possession, but Bernado "let people know he was there" as they say... Got his retaliation in first.
The ball was already off the pitch before Ronaldo slid in, how is that not long gone?

On the pop from 12.00 to 23.00. Easy day today.
I went out for a couple of hours last night whilst Mrs H watched Casualty, ffs, there were some pissed up people both Blues and Rags who had been out all day. I’ve done it myself in the past so I know what’s coming to them today, funny when you’re sober (ish) though, a Rag actually said to me on about 5 occasions “we were shit today” thinking I was a rag, I just went along with him as he was so pissed, I said Ole should stay and get Family Guy on the coaching team when he comes out of prison (hopefully about 5 years). Thick fucker agreed with me, had to go home early as it was like the Star Wars bar.

The hard shoulder shitter is a narcissist who only really ever cared about himself, which is proven by the shit show he left behind. His last season was all about his own legacy and he didnt care what was fast approaching after he was leaving.
he bears a massive responsibility for there demise and thats compounded by the way hes hanging around like a bad fart.

its lovely
Isn't it time we had our equivalent of the overseas sports personality of the year award and made the first winner of the Bluemoon order of merit for services to our club 2013 - present to GPC. I'm sure we could think of something appropriate to give him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.