Harry Kane

I think you have to appreciate he is playing in an ordinary Spurs side, with a pissed off attitude, which will be a million miles away from where his head would be, playing for us, in a Pep coached team. The chances that would have been created for him in this side, he'd probably be above salad in the scoring charts.
You could also say Harold has a lot of football in those chunky, slow legs of his.

Personally I thought he had a very ordinary Euro's and looked very old and slow.

His club form has fallen off the cliff and to go and sign him now, with the huge costs involved would be a huge risk.

As a club we don't take risks on transfers, has to be Haaland or Vlahović.

Didn't score against Leeds but looking brighter. As the old saying goes, form is temporary, class is permanent...
He's about as bright as a Toc H lamp.

I was speaking to a Spurs fan last night and he's absolutely convinced that Kane has 'downed tools' at the club, going missing, delaying runs etc.

If he does that when he gets the hump at his favourite club, why wouldn't he do it elsewhere if things weren't going his way? The longer his 'poor form' continues, the more I think we should steer well clear of him.

You could also say Harold has a lot of football in those chunky, slow legs of his.

Personally I thought he had a very ordinary Euro's and looked very old and slow.

His club form has fallen off the cliff and to go and sign him now, with the huge costs involved would be a huge risk.

As a club we don't take risks on transfers, has to be Haaland or Vlahović.
I am certainly not condoning the club going in for Kane again, just pointing out his form may have been oh so different, if he got his move, and he was playing in our team.

However I think the time to sign Kane was last summer, and agree with you completely, we should look elsewhere, hopefully Haaland, or Vlahovic, whichever Pep and the club decide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.