The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Hate the super league plan.

It's very shortsighted of the history teams, both here and abroad. A super league of top clubs mean they will have to play other top clubs. All these 'top' clubs are top because they play mostly inferior opposition whether in La Liga, Premiership, Serie A etc. Suddenly some of them will be finishing bottom half year in year out. I'm sure their fans who have only known success will love that. Will Barca, Juve, united fans handle finishing bottom? Would Madrid? Would our 18 year olds, who have only ever really known success?

united have still finished top 6 (usually top 4) since GPC left, but we have seen their fans fall out of love with football. Would clubs attract huge TV audiences if they lose most weeks, over a number of years?

In the short term loads of money, great for the owners looking for profit or to sell, terrible for the long term ofnsome of the clubs involved.

There is more Infos from Wiwo who officially got Papers and Documents sended.

- Super League will be open and based off League Positions
- there's Super League A and Super League B with Relegation
- The Football clubs will help finance the Fans with their Trips outside of Europe.
- 50% Of the Ticket Prices will be capped
- Final Games will be handed 70% to supporters and not like 30% in a CL Final
- ESL Clubs expect the EUGH to rule for them , they did similar to Basketball

Last edited:
If the German would have joined , Super League would have happend.

Remember even if English Clubs refused to join , they would have stayed in the Champions League. Since all top clubs would be gone from there , Champions League would be a glorified FA Cup and the top Teams would lose so much money while the other European Teams would have gained alot of Money.

The Result would mean that the Super League Club would have buyed off Premier League Players and the Quality of the League would have been decreased essentially becoming farmers for the Super League
Fucking dreaming mate, dreaming.

Hate the super league plan.

It's very shortsighted of the history teams, both here and abroad. A super league of top clubs mean they will have to play other top clubs. All these 'top' clubs are top because they play mostly inferior opposition whether in La Liga, Premiership, Serie A etc. Suddenly some of them will be finishing bottom half year in year out. I'm sure their fans who have only known success will love that. Will Barca, Juve, united fans handle finishing bottom? Would Madrid? Would our 18 year olds, who have only ever really known success?

united have still finished top 6 (usually top 4) since GPC left, but we have seen their fans fall out of love with football. Would clubs attract huge TV audiences if they lose most weeks, over a number of years?

In the short term loads of money, great for the owners looking for profit or to sell, terrible for the long term ofnsome of the clubs involved.
I’ve been saying this for years, every time the super league bollocks gets mentioned, the rags and dipper fans are up in arms if they finish 6/7 so imagine bottom half finishes for them.

Remember even if English Clubs refused to join , they would have stayed in the Champions League. Since all top clubs would be gone from there , Champions League would be a glorified FA Cup and the top Teams would lose so much money while the other European Teams would have gained alot of Money.

The Result would mean that the Super League Club would have buyed off Premier League Players and the Quality of the League would have been decreased essentially becoming farmers for the Super League
You are deluded !!

- The Football clubs will help finance the Fans with their Trips outside of Europe.
Imagine if the rags finish 7th and don't even make it in to the super league they tried to create.

Course it would

You are deluded !!
How I am deluded when a CEO of Dortmund, a multi million Company says this ?

UEFA is already trying to fight back the Super League Revival : UEFA expecting 40% rise in CL rights for new-look tournament to 5bn euro per year - big cash rise for the clubs.

This should strengthen Uefa’s hand against the remaining Super League clubs who have gone to court to try to revive the breakaway tournament.

Has somebody at the club been reading my suggestions for how the Super League should be structured? If so, I want some commission please guys ;)

Has somebody at the club been reading my suggestions for how the Super League should be structured? If so, I want some commission please guys ;)

How can it be based on League positions but have two Super Leagues with relegation and promotion?

It's all bullshit, of course, just to get fans onside. After two years, fans will be screwed over as they are everywhere else. I hope people have learned enough from politics to see right through this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.