31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Mr hartford it was not.

I was quoting one of our many experts who frequent these threads to give us the benefit of their knowledge . I am just a humble FOC knownowt supporter.

Ah yes, they will be the ones that believe we are full of weak players, who shouldn't be near the squad. Them experts.

Love him, but he's got to cut out that thing where he puts his hand on the ankle of the attacking player. He didn't trip the Southampton player yesterday, but made it possible for a potentially hostile ref/VAR panel to interpret that he did. He really doesn't need to be doing that. If he's late, he's late, and we accept it (he was left high and dry by his defence in that incident, anyway).

Really brave today to come out knowing he would probably get clattered on the head. A sharp contrast with another Manchester-based 'keeper I can name who never comes off his line and ships goals as a result.

The fact that nobody has bumped this thread since the game yet is a good example of how under-appreciated he is.

Really brave today to come out knowing he would probably get clattered on the head. A sharp contrast with another Manchester-based 'keeper I can name who never comes off his line and ships goals as a result.

The fact that nobody has bumped this thread since the game yet is a good example of how under-appreciated he is.

He's on for his third straight golden glove.

We think he's f**king brilliant...He's Ederson!

ederson-playmaker-award-lead.png

Eddie was fantastic against Brentford. Catching that point-blank shot off the air. And Brentford had an offside close range shot, which he actually saved extremely well.

Eddie was fantastic against Brentford. Catching that point-blank shot off the air. And Brentford had an offside close range shot, which he actually saved extremely well.

Agree, excellent last night and he looks razor sharp..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.