Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim White on Talk Shite saying that if they win the quadruple Klopp should quit football - I presume all the sharp objects in the studio have been moved to the side where Simon Jordan is sat? White is really deranged and just spout bollocks doesn't he?

4 more season of Klopp staring at our team warming up. But there is something telling me it could be good news, when things go wrong in Klopp world it goes tits up, see Dortmund last year and Liverpool last season. There is no way they can keep this up for another 4 seasons can they ?

...just like when Fabinho fell over in the 85th minute in 2019 and got a free kick awarded on the word of a liner stood 3 yards away from the 'incident'.
That dive was a disgrace. The cheat.

Was that the same game TAA decided to play fly keeper and pulled off a nice save with his hand. They scored straight after so he didn’t get send off. He’s still a cheat though.

4 more season of Klopp staring at our team warming up. But there is something telling me it could be good news, when things go wrong in Klopp world it goes tits up, see Dortmund last year and Liverpool last season. There is no way they can keep this up for another 4 seasons can they ?

Four more seasons of the same 11 uninjured Duracell bunnies playing every game of every season. Summat a tad suspect about that Club me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.