Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

oh just shut the fuck up about refs please everyone on the forum.

we get an absolute tidal wave of soft pens at home when sterling runs into someone and does his falling over trick. no handball against rodri at everton. penalty against wolves that was never one. Ferna escaping bookings for years and years

there is no conspiracy, just normal ‘home’ decisions given like throughout football history.
Not a conspiracy perhaps but it's clear some teams get the decisions and some don't. As the post you replied to said, Liverpool haven't had a pen given against them for 46 games/15 months. Sterling and Foden do get fouled often and don't get pens, even if the former especially does go over too easily at times - plenty of others get them. Yes we get some soft pens but we have players in the box a lot of the time and don't get anywhere near as many as we should. Foul given against Foden tonight in ET after the defender went over the top of him, even the RM biased commentary called it out.

It’s fucking great to be a blue.

im not gonna be down about this, I’m hardened to disappointment. I’m a die hard blue who was there in division 2 like many, many of you.

Let’s ride this wave while we can because you never know when we’ll come crashing down. Be proud that we’re playing in these matches, and that there’s a very good chance that the best young striker in world football is joining us imminently.

if we get Haaland, we’re winning everything.

Did really well in the CL but fucked the game management up in the last ten mins.

Let's not overreact. Im embarrassed as anyone but we played a really good game over 2 legs other than that.

Not sure Sterling has a future with us anymore or that he was ever really good enough. We've been short on the wing since Sane left.

Need 2 strikers not 1 and need a replacement for Dino.
We're good other than that.

Let's hope we can go on and win the league now.
Happy with that defence!?

Indeed and let’s not forget midfield and defence, the latter being where we lost it tonight! Defence particularly seems to be a bigger issue for us, as we are scoring goals!
Do you not think the lack of concentration and game management was a team effort?

I think I've read sufficient posts now to ask the question .......Is there anyone who posted on the match day thread who said " this games not over yet "
or like me and many others thought it's in the bag well done boys?

I actually think we will never win this comp.
Or never be allowed to.

Yeah. We shit the bed tonight but some of those decisions were bullshit. I’m livid as we all are and losing the way we did was pathetic. However…

Anyone see Modric giving the ref a high-five when RM won a free kick they shouldn’t. Modric also told the Ref to wave away a decision in our favour.

Happened a few times. We kicked the ball out of play when they had a player down. Stopped our attack.

The other way round Foden was down, ref told to play on and ignored him.

We don’t dive much and generally don’t really cheat too much and this is the ‘fine margins’ the media talk ankitbb

BT wankathon in full flow didn’t make the game more pleasant to watch. Actually aggravated me more than the actual game listening to the fucking gloating.

I don’t care about the comp all but clearly for the club it’s a must.

Lots of emotion on here tonight, I've spent time reading lots of comments whilst calming down myself.

Worth remembering in 2 seasons we've got to a Champions League final, a Champions League semi final, won the hardest league league title in the world and are 4 games away from defending that title.... WITHOUT a recognised centre forward.

Get the big Norwegian fella in for next season, complete the puzzle, and we will smash the f**King lot. Up the blues.

I am now of the opinion that Haaland alone is not enough.
Haaland and Alvarez are a start. If we want to win the big one and see out the league more easily we could do a lot worse than offer united 30m for Ronaldo and give him Whatever wages he wants for two or three years. The best player of the last 30 years was lined up for us in the summer and we turned him down. Criminal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.