Coronavirus (2022) thread

Do people believe covid19 was around before it was made public ?

In the April 2019 I have never felt so ill with all the symptoms of the than unknown covid19.
I went to the doctor he too had suffered from the same symptoms as me and still had a bad cough. He said he didnt know what it is.
He gave me some antibiotics to try and help me get thought my wedding. They worked just enough for me to get thought the day !.

It took over a year for my lung capacity to get back. If I took a deep breath I would have a coughing fit for ages. I was knackered.

It took me over a year to get over this in which time covid19 had been made public.
The graph of excess deaths is a stark illustration that Covid wasn’t a factor in mortality prior to March 2020, so it’s highly unlikely it was around a year earlier unless it was a much milder variant indistinguishable from other coronaviruses.

Sorry to hear your struggles in here those posting above.

Clearly not entirely gone. Hope you all feel better soon.

Whilst here just the key hospital data:

Over the long weekend numbers continued to fall in England hospitals.

The last four days all have admssions under 1000 for the first time in months. 807 the latest.

A month ago it was 2037 on the same day.

Patients in hospital fell every day - England from 9938 Friday to 9243 today.

Ventilators also fell by 22 over the weekend to 237. Not far off the lowest they have been since mid summer last year.

North West patients fell 1460 to 1357 and ventilators from 29 to 24.

Both East and South West have under 1000 each in hospital now.

The other nations are falling over the long weekend in similar ways still:-

Scotland from 1435 to 1265 and N Ireland from 321 to 284 and Wales from 877 to 797.

The only numbers worth posting. All on the right track.

Yesterday WHO Reported 15 million deaths worldwide. To put it into perspective, the estimates for 1918 flu pandemic range up to 100 million deaths, with 35 to 50 million a widely accepted figure.
Covid relatively minor as pandemics go. Note Sweden who eschewed lockdowns had best numbers in Europe.

Yesterday WHO Reported 15 million deaths worldwide. To put it into perspective, the estimates for 1918 flu pandemic range up to 100 million deaths, with 35 to 50 million a widely accepted figure.
Covid relatively minor as pandemics go. Note Sweden who eschewed lockdowns had best numbers in Europe.

Minor in a retrospective view due to lockdowns and medical intervention/vaccines etc. in 1918 they barely knew what a virus was let alone how to stop it.

Spanish Flu had an estimated IFR of 0.1/0.5% which is lower than covid.

how many millions more if it wasn’t for the vaccine ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.