Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Pep Guardiola sing it loud please today and show him how much we personally love him. He also needs our support because that loss hurt him.

Off topic, but listening to him yesterday morning on Mooney's extra podcast hurt me all over again. I actually felt worse for him than I did for myself after the match. Pep doesn't do hurt. But you could see that he was really affected by what happened on Wednesday. He just had no answer, no explanation. None of us do, of course, but he's supposed to have the answers. You can hear that he was nonplussed and felt he didn't do his job. You might say that there's no reason to feel sorry for anyone who gets paid more than a million quid a month. But it's not the point, really.

Only managed 6 home league games this year and that yesterday was the best in terms of atmosphere I have been to this season.

So far this season I'd say the following have been the best:

1) United
2) Real Madrid
3) A Madrid
4) PSG
5) Liverpool
6) Newcastle
7) Leeds

Can't remember many other ones worth mentioning.

So far this season I'd say the following have been the best:

1) United
2) Real Madrid
3) A Madrid
4) PSG
5) Liverpool
6) Newcastle
7) Leeds

Can't remember many other ones worth mentioning.
Arsenal 5-0 was good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.