Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted if we lose this lad.

Genuinely feel he has all the talent in the world and will be a huge player for us for many a year.
I'd be gutted too, he's been a model professional for us and seems a very likeable presence in the dressing room. But something will have to give with the arrival of Haaland. Be it Jesus or Sterling, I'd say it's a cast-iron certainty one of those will be leaving in the summer. Neither have hit the heights consistently enough for us, but both will leave successes with their heads held high.

I'd be gutted too, he's been a model professional for us and seems a very likeable presence in the dressing room. But something will have to give with the arrival of Haaland. Be it Jesus or Sterling, I'd say it's a cast-iron certainty one of those will be leaving in the summer. Neither have hit the heights consistently enough for us, but both will leave successes with their heads held high.
Raz has never hit the heights ? Jeez

I have never wanted him sold just not a striker for me , use him as a winger has been my position , i dont know where any of our foward players stand now

Man put up 40+ goals and assists for 3 season straight, over 30 for 5 on the bounce.
For 2 seasons only Messi and Ronaldo’s numbers were better. But let BM forum tell it and “Raz has never hit the heights for us. Never done anything of value. Should’ve bought Jordan Ibe. Saka is 2x the player Raz is.” Most appearances under Pep, most PL goals under Pep, game winning goals in title races, cup winning penalty …but “he’s flopped. Nothing player. Would be a travesty if he’s still here in next season.”

It’s fucking unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.