Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously they dont care about us.
thats why theres 25000!! posts on their city thread.

recycling this virtually every 10 posts

money money
no fans
cheats
human rights
plastic
everybody loves us not them
bald fraud
its not fair
corrupt
var favours em

and the best one of all?

if it wasnt for liverpool city would win every season

erm doesnt that work the same if it wasnt for us they win every year

Contrary to the previous nonsense posts of appeasement, I can in all honesty say I've never met a decent dipper fan. When they start talking football, you just find yourself looking at them in total incredulity. The least knowledgeable, outside of their little kingdom, and most lacking in self-awareness, fans in world football.

Last edited:
Let's hope they trip up on Saturday.

Chelsea despite being poor of late will be up for this without a doubt. Hopefully Tuchel can rally his troops albeit he will need to sort out that porous defence to deny the Dippers.

Contrary to the previous nonsense posts of appeasement, I can in all honesty say I've never met a decent dipper fan. When they start talking football, you just find yourself looking at them in total incredulity. The least knowledge, outside of their little kingdom, and lacking in self-awareness fans in world football.

Decent dipper is an oxymoron!

Narrative is a funny thing, isn't it?
Like the one that suggests that if it weren't for Big Bad City, Liverpool would be ruling English football.
In truth, of the five Premier Leagues City have won, they were only runners-up to us twice.
United - who, by their own admission, have been abysmal since the departure of that other Scottish twat - would have won three (had Big Bad City not existed).
In fact, as of tonight, United (3xdomestic + Europa) have won more trophies in the last ten years than "the greatest Liverpool team ever" (2xdomestic + CL).

Maybe what they miss is "how it used to be"? That's far enough. Nostalgia is their auld way and good luck tonthem. Undoubtedly though, they have no right to expect everyone else to not compete without their permission. And, fuck me but, they actually have less right to feel hard done-by that the worst United team of the last 30 years.
Their sense of entitlement is utterly staggering. Oh, so they've turned up and had a good year. Surely, they deserve everything!? How dare City outperform them. It must be cheating!
These fuckers seem to forget that the highlight of their season last year was their goalie scoring late on against West Brom.

Contrary to the previous nonsense posts of appeasement, I can in all honesty say I've never met a decent dipper fan. When they start talking football, you just find yourself looking at them in total incredulity. The least knowledge, outside of their little kingdom, and lacking in self-awareness fans in world football.
I know a few Scousers, and they’re sound. Can chat to them about music and other stuff. I went out with a Scouse girl for two years once and her family were nice too.

But if at any point football comes up with any Liverpool fans amongst them, it all changes.

I like to talk football without any bias or ulterior motive. I’m not trying to catch people out or give them hidden banter, I just like to talk football. But with Liverpool fans they just can’t do it. It’s like they have a serious personality disorder when it comes to football.

But worse than the Scousers - BY A FUCKING MILE - are the non-Scouse Liverpool fans. They are the most moronic set of weirdos on this island. Theyre honestly even worse than the non-Manc Rags. I’ve always found it utterly impossible to have a reasonable conversation with any of them. They can’t hold a football conversation without pushing a narrative of how amazing anything and everything is about LFC, or without them belittling City or anyone and everyone else but LFC.

They’re unbelievably insecure!

I know a few Scousers, and they’re sound. Can chat to them about music and other stuff. I went out with a Scouse girl for two years once and her family were nice too.

But if at any point football comes up with any Liverpool fans amongst them, it all changes.

I like to talk football without any bias or ulterior motive. I’m not trying to catch people out or give them hidden banter, I just like to talk football. But with Liverpool fans they just can’t do it. It’s like they have a serious personality disorder when it comes to football.

But worse than the Scousers - BY A FUCKING MILE - are the non-Scouse Liverpool fans. They are the most moronic set of weirdos on this island. Theyre honestly even worse than the non-Manc Rags. I’ve always found it utterly impossible to have a reasonable conversation with any of them. They can’t hold a football conversation without pushing a narrative of how amazing anything and everything is about LFC, or without them belittling City or anyone and everyone else but LFC.

They’re unbelievably insecure!
Yep - go along with all that. My inlaws are posh scouse and on the whole, intelligent and decent people. All that goes out the window when they talk about football. We have a no football talk agreement now.

As a Liverpool Fan, I really worry about Spurs being a real threat next season. If Conte had a whole season with that team, they would be right up there. Best team I've seen at Anfield this year.
Peter Steele
Well played, that manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.