Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsurprisingly Dominic King has 7 liverpool players, Klopp as manager of the year and Salah as player.
Laughable. Youd think theyd won the league by 20 points
just looked at some of those teams of the season lol one **** has only one City player in his, one lol he should be called up to the boss's office tomorrow and handed his cards.

It’s the new “if long shots counted double” (if you remember that one from 2018/19)

Aahhhh yes the old if you constantly repeat a lie it soon becomes the truth,the media just can’t take it and will push this myth till the red scousers drop away..
Just remember this cracker from the media ( before we made it 4 from 5 ) " Manchester City and liverpool have shared the title for the last 4 seasons " Now correct me if I am wrong but if I shared 4 beers with a mate and I only got 1 wouldn't you be a tad disaappointed!

Someone needs to remind them Klippity finished below the genius that is Ole last season

And don't recall them challenging us much during the Centurions season. Not sure they even challenged the top 4 that season
Liverpool are a fantastic team, but I have never known any team in the history of the game get so much credit for consistently not winning something. The media love to lump them in with us, like 1st and 2nd are the same thing. They’re not.

Their fans are brainwashed to believe and revel in this behaviour, and then moan that they have been beaten by big, nasty Manchester City, like they are some kind of plucky underdog who have tried their best. Well, as a great man once said “Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen”.

Bet William was saying "oh fuck of gran, don't you know I'm villa"
She told him to support a local team but he didnt listen but l dont think he was a glory hunter with bloody Villa. Villa had only just won in it in 1982 when he was born. Would think it was a couple of years ago the way they go on.

Nick Harris hasn't taken it too well.

Nick Harris
@sportingintel

·
14h

Man City win a 14th major trophy of the Sheikh Mansour (6PL, 2 FA Cups, 6 League Cups), or 61% of their trophies in 7.7% of their history. Six: trophies won since PL launched investigation, in March 2019 and ongoing, into alleged financial wrong-doing.

Nick Harris
@sportingintel

·
11h

Only fit and proper to acknowledge the astonishing job that Man City's commercial team have done since Sheikh Mansour bought the club, allowing them to hire and pay the world's best coaches and players. A stadium naming rights deal worth £15m in 2013.

Nick Harris
@sportingintel

·
11h

This is a world-beating operation, from the players and backroom staff to those generating the money to pay for it all. Naming rights in football are HARD to do but as long ago as 2013, City had the best deal in ALL OF GLOBAL SPORT.

Nick Harris
@sportingintel

·
11h

Possibly only PSG can rival Man City in recent times for building such an authentic, organic, meritocratic culture - in which the likes of Mbappé and Haaland want to get involved - to highlight that success is built on hard work and talent.

Nick Harris
@sportingintel

City have had some less salubrious moments OFF the pitch this season, including asking a paedophile to gaslight his victims in the High Court. But look at the silverware! Four PL titles in five years; six in 11 years. Love the glory; look away from the rest

9:58 pm · 22 May 2022·TweetDeck

Strange how he makes no mention of Taggart and 67% of the rags trophies in 15% of their history, or the £billion+ they’ve spent in the last 10years and the same amount the Glazers have backdoored out of there. Strange also that he makes no mention of the dippers 30 player first team squad losing to the 20 player City squad.
Bias beyond belief.

CTID

She told him to support a local team but he didnt listen but l dont think he was a glory hunter with bloody Villa. Villa had only just won in it in 1982 when he was born. Would think it was a couple of years ago the way they go on.
I always that it odd why he chose villa, weird. At least beatrice has her head screwed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.