Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Newcastle drives Ten Haag nuts and he spews bile about "Not In My <how you say> Lyftymz" and "The Noizy Northumberz".

Phil Mickelson now being accused of being in Al Quaeda for playing in the Liv Invitational, a golf tournament owned by the same investment fund who own Newcastle.

He’s literally had to come out and say he does indeed have sympathy for 9/11 victims.

It’s getting ridiculous now. This “sportwashing” buzzword bingo thrown around by the virtue signalling mob undermines any legitimate debate about these big foreign investment funds.

A Newcastle-supporting mate at work was bemoaning the fact that when they show an interest in a player, the fee increases by £5 million.

I told him that was/is exactly what we’ve had to put up with for the last 14 years.

Welcome to our world.
Or in some cases you read fees of 30 odd million for one team... but 60m if we want to buy the same player!

There were posters on here, who said that Newcastle had made a huge mistake in appointing Howe, but as I and others pointed out, he’d never had the budget nor the players to make Bournemouth into anything other than a team that was continually scrapping against relegation.

I thought it was remarkable that he kept them in the Premier League for as long as he did.
Yes. Howe is a very good manager and we are about to find out just what his level is. He will have a decent budget and they will give him time. Provided there is no unwarranted interference with team matters, Howe will do very well. Top 4 within
3/5 years a distinct possibility.

24 hours apart, in the old first division:

View attachment 30856View attachment 30857
I remember that Coventry match. We were walking up the road Wilbraham Road in Chorlton going to the match when a Coventry supporters coach pulled over so the driver could ask directions. We were about 13 and some of the lads on the coach were giving us some shit so we sent them to OT. We thought it was hilarious when the coach turned left down Withington Road like we'd said. Little things but it amused us.

Phil Mickelson now being accused of being in Al Quaeda for playing in the Liv Invitational, a golf tournament owned by the same investment fund who own Newcastle.

He’s literally had to come out and say he does indeed have sympathy for 9/11 victims.

It’s getting ridiculous now. This “sportwashing” buzzword bingo thrown around by the virtue signalling mob undermines any legitimate debate about these big foreign investment funds.
It’s pathetic.

The Saudi govt regularly capture and behead members of Al-Qaeda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.