Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
underrated and underappreciated...excellent technique and dribbling skills, always did the hurtful short sprints to press the defender...never complaint about rotation, never twerked for other clubs...i always had the impression that he was genuine proud to be a part of this club...squezzed out by the tranfer of grealish/alvarez and the delaying tactics by sterling....i guess Arteta/Arsenal in his best option regarding game time,WC-prospects and brazilian teammates....

Arsenal undervaluing the fee to us for Jesus so that they can pay more to Leeds and get Raphinha as a bonus as well. I hope Jesus gives the Gooners the middle finger, if he doesn’t then hopefully City will.

You`ve beaten me to it Shaf and if its correct he will have more than doubled/trebled his salary I would imagine.
It's more like 265k is my math is correct but still seems obscenely high considering what he was earning reportedly here. I hope it's true! The guy has come from next to nothing in a bleak area of Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.