Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
103m? I'd expect Lamptey AND Cucurella for that wedge.
To be honest with Lamptey he hasnt started that many games since his injury. I know Chelsea put a buy back clause on Livermento at Southampton but i dont think there is one on Lamptey.

£37m not a real debt
Well it certainly isn’t ‘to the hilt’

Strange we’re deliberating so much over £10 mil. I mean is there really THAT much of a difference when it comes to what we value a player? £40 mil/£50 mil does it really matter that much?

It’s not even the additional fee which is the issue imo. It’s more the knock on effect of how we’re now going to have to look at other alternatives who clearly are not our first choice and ultimately the selling clubs know we’re in a bit of a pickle. Would have been much smoother to get this done either this week or last and get him integrated with the team before the season starts.

Really does make you wonder why City haven’t just but the bullet and gone and got Pep’s first choice. Ah well.

Chelsea's whole window has been so weird, apart from Raz (which was rumoured for weeks) it seems like they're just picking players looking for a move and just throwing their new owners money at them the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.