United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely hadn't seen the utd result at the weekend.

I was unprepared when someone told me they lost .at home to bent Brighton (oops) and giggled to myself a bit.

I was completeoy unprepared for what was called 'highlights' on You tube last night ...i did not expect to see a player id never heard of before,...break through the home teams defence within seconds of the kick off and nearly score in front of the Stretford end.....i laughed so much at this 1st min incident that I had to watch the rest of the.."highlights.." about 14 times to actually take in what was going on.

I am still in fits of giggles now.

If that first min brighton shot had gone in,it would have been the best moment ever in football,bar none..esp as the commentator Tyler was still saying something like

" The start of a new era !!!"

Indeed.

I genuinely hadn't seen the utd result at the weekend.

I was unprepared when someone told me they lost .at home to bent Brighton (oops) and giggled to myself a bit.

I was completeoy unprepared for what was called 'highlights' on You tube last night ...i did not expect to see a player id never heard of before,...break through the home teams defence within seconds of the kick off and nearly score in front of the Stretford end.....i laughed so much at this 1st min incident that I had to watch the rest of the.."highlights.." about 14 times to actually take in what was going on.

I am still in fits of giggles now.

If that first min brighton shot had gone in,it would have been the best moment ever in football,bar none..esp as the commentator Tyler was still saying something like

" The start of a new era !!!"

Indeed.
Sky will have to change their tag line from "It's only live once!" If this collapse continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.