Dangerous Dogs

In reality all dogs have the ability to attack. They all should be licenced and for me all should be muzzled.
It does piss me off to that all dog owners seem to have a lot of arrogance and assume everyone will love their beasts and become offended when you show fear.
All humans have the ability to attack too.

Nothing pisses me off more than the first woman in this clip. She is in no way fit to own a Great Dane, she has 0 control over it. She even said in the clip 'I've had to let go of the lead a couple of times as it was either hold on and hit my face into the pavement or let go'. Pathetic...

It strikes me as a similar mentality to a lot of these clowns who own XL bullys.

In reality all dogs have the ability to attack. They all should be licenced and for me all should be muzzled.
It does piss me off to that all dog owners seem to have a lot of arrogance and assume everyone will love their beasts and become offended when you show fear.
I was at the vets with merlin earlier and two mid size dogs decided to have a bark off , the owner thought it was hilarious, merlin did not and was shaking , some fucking thought would be good , dog owners seem selfish

All scruffs who owns them. Amount of thickos sharing how their dog wouldn’t hurt anyone. Got a mate who has one who posts stuff, he can’t control it.

Cats might scratch or bite your hand if you dont see when they are telling you to leave them the fuck alone , they dont get babies by the neck and kill them , stupid comment
Jeez it was a joke as I knew you would react.
I love cats

Cats might scratch or bite your hand if you dont see when they are telling you to leave them the fuck alone , they dont get babies by the neck and kill them when there's witnesses around , stupid comment
Fixed.
They also prefer suffocation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.