Dangerous Dogs

I'm a postman and it scares the life out of me.

some people answer the door holding their (obviously ferocious dog) back by the collar. Why answer the door with your angry dog ffs!

But one slip and that's it my career is over.

So, if they don't or can't ban the dog then they should ban all interaction with those households... no post, no deliveries, no repair men etc.

My dogs bark at the door,that's all they do,bark.
You're not to know that though so I wouldn't blame you for being worried.
If you entered my home though you'd be in more danger of being licked into a career change.

All dogs are potentially dangerous, the easiest solution would be to pass a law that all dogs, when out in the public domain, must be muzzled. Break the law and the dog is destroyed- harsh I know but it would solve the problem.

All dogs are potentially dangerous, the easiest solution would be to pass a law that all dogs, when out in the public domain, must be muzzled. Break the law and the dog is destroyed- harsh I know but it would solve the problem.

Would you rather be set upon by a bully XL or a spaniel?

This is not a debate as to whether all dogs are capable of biting someone or not, it's a debate over clearly dangerous dogs relative to others.

Remove the XL Bully and people who want a large, powerful breed will simply move to a Presa Canario, Cane Corso, Caucasian Shepherd, Turkish Kangal, Chinese Red Dog, Central Asian Shepherd, or any cross-breed from them. Breeders will still be advertising on social media and selling their dogs for cash in local parks - the key is to make it unprofitable to sell.

100% this, depending on the site there's more XL bully pups for sale than the majority of other breeds!

Last edited:
The list is utterly pointless because it is already not policed. The fact that experts are already in ignorance of the law is mind-blowing to me. DNA testing will immediately confirm the lineage of any Bully, and they are, ABSOLUTELY, already banned. Breeders are creating these dogs in their flats up and down the nation. They promote their dogs on Instagram and TikTok and then meet and sell. Without intelligent monitoring and policing, the destiny of this law is utterly predictable.
What will happen is it will become socially policed, in the communities, and it will become unacceptable to own one of these XL bully bastards. Big generalisation here, but generally these things live on fairly ropey estates inhabited by the kind of folk who tend to run these places along some kind of code. They wont put up with it and it will made clear that kids live and play there and these dogs affect their safety. In the way that people who have a sniff or rumour of noncery about them are run out of estates, these dog owners will be too

What will happen is it will become socially policed, in the communities, and it will become unacceptable to own one of these XL bully bastards. Big generalisation here, but generally these things live on fairly ropey estates inhabited by the kind of folk who tend to run these places along some kind of code. They wont put up with it and it will made clear that kids live and play there and these dogs affect their safety. In the way that people who have a sniff or rumour of noncery about them are run out of estates, these dog owners will be too

Some kind of code lol fantasy land that. Last person who had some kind of code was shot dead on his driveway in Salford.

Would you rather be set upon by a bully XL or a spaniel?

This is not a debate as to whether all dogs are capable of biting someone or not, it's a debate over clearly dangerous dogs relative to others.
My grandson was bitten on the wrist by a Cocker Spaniel when he was 6 - he’s 8 now and still frightened of dogs. As I said all dogs are dangerous.

Some kind of code lol fantasy land that. Last person who had some kind of code was shot dead on his driveway in Salford.
residents of estates have always had a way of managing their own communities and when there is a perceived risk to children that is multiplied. People will eventually start to kick off about this and eventually it will be seen as not possible to live a peaceful life if you own one of these things. I dont see any fantasy in that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.