Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

I have no idea who this is but is could have been Chemical Ali with the bullshit he came out with. Utter rewriting of history at it's finest for the most part.
Seems from watching it's a Millwall fan with a chip on his shoulder who has a very selective memory.

Ah ok, what I'd call a 5 minuter ....that's how long he'd last in the real world of the 70's/80's.
Best part of him was running down his mams leg in the 70's or 80's.

Millwall reckon they'd take Russia ....wearing their surgical masks looking very ...er ....pink. Can I say that nowadays?

Look very closely at the bit when they show Brightwells goal from the City end looking towards Stratford End ,in the bright sunshine bit right at the back you can see a City fans arms go up when they score ?
Will take a look

I'll never ever forget that " rope " what they first put up to try to seperate and keep our fans off the away fans,Id' have been 8 to 10 circa 73-75 , even me as a kid thought how the fk is that gonna stop fans fighting etc
I went to Greenheys school and I’m sure the estate was built around 1975/76 as I watched it being built from the school yard .

Look very closely at the bit when they show Brightwells goal from the City end looking towards Stratford End ,in the bright sunshine bit right at the back you can see a City fans arms go up when they score ?
I am on that vid, right behind the city dug out with a light tan coat arms in the air. When bob scores it pans to the city dug and there i am

Loads of blues in the paddock that day. I was only 16 and was a bit twitchy, neednt have been

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.