Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

So, what's your reason for suddenly coming back and posting, if not to get a rise out of opposition fans? The timing is fairly dubious, wouldn't you agree? No contribution whatsoever since the end of last season and then out of the blue you suddenly just decide that it'd be nice to chat to some City fans? Do me a favour, you're on a WindUpMission, without question.

You lot are thicker than I gave you credit for being, and for the record I wouldn't say that we're delicate, we've just got a low tolerance for pricks who think they're being smart.

If anybody other than scouse-lovers were allowed on your fans' forums you'd see what "delicate" is with their reactions to anybody posting positive posts about City. I'd say you've got off pretty lightly to be honest.

No need to reply, I've blocked your sad little arse, so I'll never see a single word of any of the smart-arse future comments that you type. Bye-bye dick'ed!
erm...literally, yes - I did just want to chat to some city fans. timing dubious - not for me, but please note I'm not on any social media, I blank all media channels as far as possible, never listen to post match comments so yes, quite possibly completed missed the outrage around the VAR call. I am actually sorry if that has caused issues in as far as appearing to be a piss taker.

And apologies to anyone else here who thinks I'm trying to wind anyone up. Seriously thought I was being quite balanced and polite, hence why I have not been swearing or anything and trying to laugh off the banter.

Only replying for the others, hopefully just to clarify that.

if anyone else thinks the same as the above, genuine apologies.

And note, seriously I can't do anything about the timing, and not being active since last season. Haven't been active on any forum (football or otherwise) for a while because my mum died over night at the age of 45 last year, with no illness. Don't normally like to explain everything but there is actually a genuine reason in this case.

erm...literally, yes - I did just want to chat to some city fans. timing dubious - not for me, but please note I'm not on any social media, I blank all media channels as far as possible, never listen to post match comments so yes, quite possibly completed missed the outrage around the VAR call. I am actually sorry if that has caused issues in as far as appearing to be a piss taker.

And apologies to anyone else here who thinks I'm trying to wind anyone up. Seriously thought I was being quite balanced and polite, hence why I have not been swearing or anything and trying to laugh off the banter.

Only replying for the others, hopefully just to clarify that.

if anyone else thinks the same as the above, genuine apologies.

If you have followed this forum at all, you will know that whenever our competition picks up a few wins their fans come on here and start reasonable discussions about football. They don't really want to start a reasonable discussion about football and it's impossible to do, of course, without a certain smugness for being top of the league, being above City, or actually winning a few games. Where are they when they lose? Nowhere to be seen. Not interested in a reasonable football discussion then. So many times this has happened, because the mods here generally let other fans hang around unless they are offensive.

You may be the nicest guy on the planet. But you fit the profile. So if you want to hang around you have to suck it up and show you are a reasonable football supporter just interested in chat. But remember where you are, it won't be easy if you can't go with the flow a bit.

Last edited:
If you have followed this forum at all, you will know that whenever our competition picks up a few wins their fans come on here and start reasonable discussions about football. They don't really want to start a reasonable discussion about football and it's impossible to do, of course, without a certain smugness for being top of the league, being above City, or actually winning a few games. Where are they when they lose? Nowhere to be seen. Not interested in a reasonable football discussion then. So many times this has happened, because the mods here generally let other fans hang around unless they are offensive.

You may be the nicest guy on the planet. But you fit the profile. So if you want to hang around you have to suck it up and show you are a reasonable football supporter just interested in chat. But remember where you are, it won't he easy if you can't go with the flow a bit.
Thanks. Appreciate that a lot.

Fully understand the view, and how it looks for me, as a fair weather fan. Didn't think that far at all. Completely the opposite of what I try to be and what I'll try to show.
Cheers.

I'm sat in a boozer in Manchester. I didn't hear what was said before or after, all I heard was 'Ashamed of nothing, offended by everything'
I can't for the life of me work out who he was talking about. Should I ask ?

also I don't think we need to enter a 'most despised fan' competition. I think you lot would be right up there (although I think that most of you are alright!)
You are miles off. There's a lot that people don't like about the City situation. But that does not include the fans.

And note, seriously I can't do anything about the timing, and not being active since last season. Haven't been active on any forum (football or otherwise) for a while because my mum died over night at the age of 45 last year, with no illness. Don't normally like to explain everything but there is actually a genuine reason in this case.
Ooft. Sorry for your loss. That transcends football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.