Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
We should always attack the south stand 2 nd half just to.stop the away team gaining an advantage,by attacking towards their fans,never ever understood why we give this preference to the away team, it cant be because we lose the toss cos we attack the north/familly stand second half almost every game year on year.
What to do when the NS extension is opened and that's our home end ?

As an Everton fan, I thought the atmosphere today wasnt great. But its not a City thing, its a PL thing. Apart from 10 mins here, 5 mins there or feelings that decisions are going against us, Goodison is very quiet these days.

Not one ground has a consistently good atmosphere.
Can I ask which tier you were sat? I've noticed a pattern of away fans in the bottom tier being complementary of our atmosphere, but away fans in the top tier always seem to say that it's rubbish!

Patchy today but SS3 got it going quite a few times and when they did it went right across the tier. Decent effort for an early KO and a not hugely exciting game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.