Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Main complaint would have been 3 added minutes in the first half.

Ederson was down for 3 minutes. So he's basically saying no time-wasting or stoppages happened for the rest of the 1st half which is obviously bullshit.

Yeah strange that.. since city scored not 1 Everton player has gone down injured, In the previous 71 minutes before the goal they were averaging a fake injury every 4 minutes!

FFS their physio must have run 10 miles more on the onfield tracker than Calvert-Lewin!

Thought he was fucking dogshit today. Constantly got things wrong and allowed Everton to time waste like fuck. Also missed a red card on Ederson. How did we only get 3 mins injury time in the first half, Ederson must have been down for 3. Interestingly every other game in the prem today got a minimum of 5 mins first half injury time. They fuck us over every way they can

Thought he was fucking dogshit today. Constantly got things wrong and allowed Everton to time waste like fuck. Also missed a red card on Ederson. How did we only get 3 mins injury time in the first half, Ederson must have been down for 3. Interestingly every other game in the prem today got a minimum of 5 mins first half injury time. They fuck us over every way they can
They're all dogshit, but there wasn't anything of great contention today. He couldn't have seen the flick of the boot on Eddie, but VAR could have, he sees Akanji thrown to the ground and deems it a foul on Dirty Dom, and the most blatant of foul throws since the throw in came into football he just let pass - the ball was level with the guy's nose before he released it!

I thought this was the first time we'd had 10mins added in the second half - I was beginning to think he might have been looking for a couple of EFC pens, but they couldn't oblige by first getting into the City area.

Has anyone got a clip of the kick on ederson that hasn't been taken down?

It's quite remarkable that there is no controversy over it.

If we were giving marks out of 10 for Ref’s performance today he would have scored MINUS TEN!!!
He was disgraceful.
Calvin Klein should have had a red as should the guy who made the disgusting kick on Eddie when he was down!

I was so annoyed I asked my friend across the aisle to swear for me!! ;-) :-) :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.