Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I see it every week, that’s still the guidance as far as I’m aware for grass roots refs anyway.
Just point to one single incident. Just one will do. Should be easy if it's so common. I hope you're not making your judgment from parks football.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they came up with the excuse “I tried to blow straight away, but the pea in my whistle got stuck, I tried to signal with my hand to actually say stop, then I realised the pea in my whistle had worked itself free with my furious hand gesturing, so I could finally then blow”. :-D

I already have done and pointed out how if it was corruption that wouldn’t make much sense given decisions made against others this season already.

The one thing I don’t think the refs do, although I get why they don’t, is meet fans more. Every fan base has elements of it that thinks refs are corrupt against them. Every club has incredibly poor decisions go for and against them. Ultimately they fuck up and when they do they’re castigated more than anyone in football as they don’t have any base supporting them.

Every pundit and match report I’ve read has criticised that decision. If it really is corruption, it’s inept on so many levels more than if it was incompetence if you properly think about it.
Wrong yet again. He might just be a Spurs supporter. Favouring Spurs for that reason is corruption. I believe this is the second time Spurs has benefited from his wrong decisions this season.

So now the dust has settled and we’ve all had a good nights kip, i would like to ask those that think it is… how is the prem corrupt?

I argued last night that i dont think the referee is in any way corrupt, just that he was shite and way out of his depth, got a big big call woefully wrong. Not just wrong, totally fucked it up.

Many posters accused the referee and the prem league of being wholly corrupt.
Some of the suggestions were that he has been got at and bribed, that he got told in his ear piece to blow his whistle to avoid giving us a goal scoring chance, that united and liverpool run the league and refs are instructed to be bias against us. Howard webb was somehow involved

So where as i just think refs are just not good enough for todays game, for you guys who think referees are corrupt … how?

Ps this is a separate issue to our charges etc. its specifically a question about referees .

So now the dust has settled and we’ve all had a good nights kip, i would like to ask those that think it is… how is the prem corrupt?

I argued last night that i dont think the referee is in any way corrupt, just that he was shite and way out of his depth, got a big big call woefully wrong. Not just wrong, totally fucked it up.

Many posters accused the referee and the prem league of being wholly corrupt.
Some of the suggestions were that he has been got at and bribed, that he got told in his ear piece to blow his whistle to avoid giving us a goal scoring chance, that united and liverpool run the league and refs are instructed to be bias against us.

So where as i just think refs are just not good enough for todays game, for you guys who think referees are corrupt … how?
I’m with you. I don’t think theirs any conspiracy theory against us. Loads of incompetence with referees and var, but no ulterior motive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.