Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

They aren't corrupt at all.

They're bad, and they have no incentive to get better unless teams and fans start taking them to task.

You can have a goal taken away from you or a red card given/missed as a player/manager and have a microphone shoved in your face straight after the game (that you're contractually obligated to deal with) where you get asked about this, knowing you're getting a fine if you call it out.

There is no press conference for referees or post match interview where they're made to explain themselves. Say what you will about Liverpool but they were absolutely right to demand the audio be released on their VAR situation at the start of the year. Make them have to explain themselves.

You don't get to pull out a "respect the refs" campaign while being this incompetent and having that little transparency. Do your job, and do it better.

I cringed at some of the opinions last night. Made us look liverpool-esque.
HOW can you be so bad though ? He waved play on then blew when Jack was through ? There's being a bit shit at reffing but really ? I believe there's a definite subtle way to stop us winning the league, as a brand they don't want one team to win it every year, Scudamore alluded to that, yesterday he booked Rodri in the blink of an eye, he knew he was on 4 yellows, then the stop of play, I wouldn't be surprised if he did get a shout in his earpiece to blow...my view anyway

HOW can you be so bad though ? He waved play on then blew when Jack was through ? There's being a bit shit at reffing but really ? I believe there's a definite subtle way to stop us winning the league, as a brand they don't want one team to win it every year, Scudamore alluded to that, yesterday he booked Rodri in the blink of an eye, he knew he was on 4 yellows, then the stop of play, I wouldn't be surprised if he did get a shout in his earpiece to blow...my view anyway
I agree with you .. they are desperate for us to be stopped

I agree but at the end of the day we've only ourselves to blame , we should have been out of sight ,by not taking our chances were leaving it to chance that a bad decision goes against us hence dropping points

I agree but at the end of the day we've only ourselves to blame , we should have been out of sight ,by not taking our chances were leaving it to chance that a bad decision goes against us hence dropping points
Of course but we can't go into every game thinking we have to take the ref out of the equation.

So you think referees are specifically instructed by the premier league to be bias against us?
And people are fuckin terrible at their jobs on a daily. People, under pressure, get split second calls badly wrong all the time. Why are refs different?

He just fucked that up yesterday.

The question to you though is HOW are the refs corrupt? You think they are ordered to be so from above. No chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.