PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not my job to tell anyone else what to do, but there is simply no point engaging with a **** like this in any way whatsoever. Absolutely none.

It’s like joining RAWK as a City fan and expecting any reasonable and rational level of debate on the subject of the 115 charges.

Hang on a minute blues @projectriver is a big boy. It’s not up to any of us to tell Stefan how he should handle things. He has made his point and the rest is nothing to do with us.

I‘m surprised that Nick, who came over surprisingly measured in the main during the podcast, should now turn into a keyboard warrior making some seemingly outlandish claims against Stefan in writing. It really is a shame and absolutely detracts from an interesting discussion.

I‘m annoyed for Stefan. He doesn’t deserve it.

This is true, but as I said after the headlining of the Talksport discussions: you sleep with dogs, you catch fleas. We all know what Talksport are about and we all know what Harris is about.

Last edited:
I can understand why the club doesn't take legal action against this clown as he plays on the sympathy vote of his wife dying but I reckon that Stefan will at least demand a public retraction of his libellous comments and an undertaking never to repeat them.

Harris is doing whatever he can to drum up subscribers for his website which has basically been stillborn.

He’s gone on a Podcast which allowed him a platform to plug his substack and bizarrely remained virtually mute for the entirety.

Last night and this morning was typical of him. Try and stir the pot with lies and libel in the vain hope or drumming up a few more subscribers.

He’s ended up being mocked, possibly sued, and committed the cardinal sin of any journalist and outed what he considered a historic source.

I was going to post something similar. He's a journalist who has betrayed a confidential source - professional suicide of a journalistic career that was in its death throes anyway. His remaining supporters are probably all RAWK subscribers.

Not my job to tell anyone else what to do, but there is simply no point engaging with a **** like this in any way whatsoever. Absolutely none.

It’s like joining RAWK as a City fan and expecting any reasonable and rational level of debate on the subject of the 115 charges.

Correct. It's impossible to have a rational reasonable discussion about our club with 99% of fans of other clubs. Their mind is made up and their level of intelligence mediocre at best.

You would except better from so called journalists but sadly it's often not the case.

As for Harris I now believe what others have been saying, he has mental health problems. His hatred and obsession with everything City is not normal. Does anybody know what put him on this path?

Each to their own my friend but I personally have no interest in fairness to Harris he tries to drag us through the gutter every chance he gets. I suspect his behavior was curtailed somewhat by the caliber of opponent,
Without question Harris moderated his tone because he was talking to an actual expert and not his usual audience. He got away with nothing - and Stefan pulled him up sharply whenever he tried it on (CAS panel, City’s guilt etc). Each time he backed off. Towards the end he asked Stefan for proof that rival clubs were behind using FFP etc against City and that was dealt with superbly well !

100%. Harris has very little remaining credibility. He's not worth engaging with, not worth suing either, imo.

I doubt he will have much of a future as a FFP expert. Everyone could see who the real expert was when they went head to head.

Well done, and thank you Stefan for another interesting presentation of reality.

Correct. It's impossible to have a rational reasonable discussion about our club with 99% of fans of other clubs. Their mind is made up and their level of intelligence mediocre at best.

You would except better from so called journalists but sadly it's often not the case.

As for Harris I now believe what others have been saying, he has mental health problems. His hatred and obsession with everything City is not normal. Does anybody know what put him on this path?
Probably his wife passing away, I think she battled a brain tumour (from memory) for a long period which must be horrendous for all to live through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.