Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain why Adam Lalananalana is advertising face cream when hes sporting a full on beard ?? which he then strokes to show how soft his skin is that hasn't been touched by the face cream.

It was dominating Europe in winning the European cups 4 times in 7 years that got us that worldwide appeal no doubt.

I'm sure the uefa cup 2001 & CL 2005 final wins seeing as they were fantastic exciting european finals and that 05-09 run with rafa when we got to 2 finals and 4 semi finals with some epic games got us alot of new fans too.

So they're glory hunters then?

It was dominating Europe in winning the European cups 4 times in 7 years that got us that worldwide appeal no doubt.

I'm sure the uefa cup 2001 & CL 2005 final wins seeing as they were fantastic exciting european finals and that 05-09 run with rafa when we got to 2 finals and 4 semi finals with some epic games got us alot of new fans too.
This seems to be one of those rare occasions where a Liverpool cult member rambles on about the past.

Tell you what.......let's let them be whatever you want them to be so that it can tie in with your argument.

What point are you trying to argue, by the way?

I'm not arguing anything. Just stating a fact.

One of the criticisms that has been leveled at City recently is the fact that we're attracting all these JCL fans that wouldn't have cared about the club pre-takeover.

Yet, old mate Liverpool fan is using that same fact - that fans flocked to support their team (when they were successful) as a badge of honour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.