Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given our holistic and professional approach surely the club are able to make, informed and the the right decision.

Gundogan is a wonderful player. Worth taking a chance on, at the right price.

Given the serious injury he recovering from...Are we still serious about signing Gundogan? Rumours are it could be 5months before he fully fit.....anyone think it would be a good idea if we signed a 2nd Midfielder in case any setbacks mean Gundogan not ready for the start of the season....?

Given the serious injury he recovering from...Are we still serious about signing Gundogan? Rumours are it could be 5months before he fully fit.....anyone think it would be a good idea if we signed a 2nd Midfielder in case any setbacks mean Gundogan not ready for the start of the season....?

Don't want to come off like an ass but...sign another non-world class player on inflated wages? How about just stand pat or sign boss players? No more filler players...Isn't that what the clubs ahead of us do?

Don't want to come off like an ass but...sign another non-world class player on inflated wages? How about just stand pat or sign boss players? No more filler players...Isn't that what the clubs ahead of us do?

I agree mate.....Didnt mean for us to sign a non world class player.... I guess what I was trying to say is, if Gundogan is still a target shouldnt we be also looking at healthy options or just put the deal on hold until Jan transfer window and look to sign a "world class healthy" midfielder in the summer? I'm just concerned about putting all our eggs in the Gundogan basket and then finding out he wont be ready for the season.... As we've seen, the current midfield isnt good enough to win the prem and chances are that we'll have a CL playoff as well (fingers crossed we win today!;) ....Just seems a bit risky that our top 2 targets are currently working their way back from long term injury...

I agree mate.....Didnt mean for us to sign a non world class player.... I guess what I was trying to say is, if Gundogan is still a target shouldnt we be also looking at healthy options or just put the deal on hold until Jan transfer window and look to sign a "world class healthy" midfielder in the summer? I'm just concerned about putting all our eggs in the Gundogan basket and then finding out he wont be ready for the season.... As we've seen, the current midfield isnt good enough to win the prem and chances are that we'll have a CL playoff as well (fingers crossed we win today!;) ....Just seems a bit risky that our top 2 targets are currently working their way back from long term injury...

We're spot on the same page 100%. Crazy window....wish pogba wanted to come.

Manchester evening news have posted a story one hour back . they seem certain this guy is coming to etihad irrespective of his fitness concerns .fingers crossed

Blue moon Rising

I still think we'll sign him, and hopefully his recovery time won't be as long as initially feared. Could even drive his price down further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.