Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am anything but a Bravo fan but, although you are always taught to take the ball at its highest point - to blame him here is totally wrong - absolutely right that as a keeper you get the ball and if anyone is in the way they just get taken out. Kompany was just unlucky. Be interested (having not seen it on TV yet though to know if anyone called for it (Kompany or Bravo)

Do we know why he went off though? Was it his head or the trailing leg. Kompany can't get anything right at the moment.

Yup, I'd agree with that. On the poo-ometer, which measures the degree to which I shit myself when one of them receives the ball in a tight situation, and where Stones is a 1.0 and Lescott is a 10.0, I'd say Otamendi's a 4.0 and Kompers is a 5.5

If Lescott's a 10 would that make Mangala an 11?

The medical staff need to protect him now until he is fully healed, concussion and brain injury are a serious risk for players. It looked like Bravo's hip against the side of his head.

Don't shoot the messenger but I heard off a mate that he turned up to training in a leg brace. Knee injury. MRI scan today apparently. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.