11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

I don’t understand the criticism, he’s gotta start getting back when losing the ball but he played a simple but nice pass to Walker for the assist for our first

Well for one he has been making a particular fan favourite look bad by positively impacting the game when he comes on and some don't like that

We don't need Doku to be Grealish and we don't need Grealish to be Doku. They both bring something different

They can still learn from each other especially Doku being younger who needs some experience from more senior player like Jack.

They can learn from each other so they can reach greater height and not stuck to be the player they have right now.

And not remotely interested in pressing or defending off the ball...
Got a rocket from Pep after 5 minutes of being on the pitch, which I've not seen for a while from Pep

Plenty of improvements to be made, but I did enjoy his time wasting ability at the end!

He arrived quite late in the window and probably played more in the opening months than we had anticipated, what with injuries and others leaving. He did well in those months, exceeded expectations even, but he is young, in a different culture, and learning his trade. The time to judge his measure will be next season.

Struggled to pick up the pace of the game, pep was livid and rightly so but he picked up eventually. The threat he posed helped change the game in our favour. Kdb looking for him everytime he got the ball just shows you kev knows how much of a threat Doku is. That paring with haaland in the middle brings an extra dimension to the team.

His mere presence just shut off Porro as an attacking outlet completely and with him and Kevin on the pitch we suddenly looked like opening them up.

He's such a strong weapon even if he's doing relatively little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.