11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Did I fantasise it then?
Gave us control that we hadn't had before, plus the cleverly won free kicks. Certainly contributed to a more complete team and an incredible trophy haul. You downplay it if you want, but I know what I witnessed. Won't be doing it with Doku in the side - but we'll have fun not doing it I suppose.
Whatever happened last year has gone with last year. Now tell me what has bus contribution been this year? Surely he has had enough chance to cement his place this season but that hasn’t worked as planned and that’s none of Doku’s fault.

Whatever happened last year has gone with last year. Now tell me what has bus contribution been this year? Surely he has had enough chance to cement his place this season but that hasn’t worked as planned and that’s none of Doku’s fault.
Our biggest problem is Alvarez and Akanji playing midfield. People talk about ‘control’ sort that midfield and we will regain control. Doku isn’t the problem.

Who was better today from the attacking players? Nobody, right?

New players are easy targets for clueless posters.
Haaland wasn’t better infact he put a ball on a plate for him which he messed up

Foden wasn’t better either. But according to Bluemoon “Foden isn’t a winger” forgetting that he has had more games as a wide man than in the middle for us.

He was far better than “do nothing” Alvarez

Haaland wasn’t better infact he put a ball on a plate for him which he messed up

Foden wasn’t better either. But according to Bluemoon “Foden isn’t a winger” forgetting that he has had more games as a wide man than in the middle for us.

He was far better than “do nothing” Alvarez

Wouldn't be too critical of Alvarez, he isn't a midfielder. No need to be too critical of the players and the manager. Feel grateful that they won the Treble and they are still in a position to do it this season. Which, frankly, is incredible.

He needs a break and to reset.
Not sure he needs a break. The team is suffering majorly because there’s a lot of changes week in and out. I understand that injuries have something to do with it but I want us to play a consistent 11 for the most part and gain some stability. In doing that I think we need to stop shoe-horning Alavarez in midfield. In fact it was Alvarez and Gvardiol before but injuries have forced Pep’s hands with respect to Gvardiol. Once we gain a semblance of stability, Dili will benefit as will his team members.

Wouldn't be too critical of Alvarez, he isn't a midfielder. No need to be too critical of the players and the manager. Feel grateful that they won the Treble and they are still in a position to do it this season. Which, frankly, is incredible.
I apologize and I think you’re correct. But if grown ups keep targeting a 21 year old that kept trying when their faves were just as bad or worse, I may have to apologize to you again and again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.