11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

I don't understand the negativity against Doku.

He played out of his skin pretty much from his first game for us and everyone was shagging him.

He has a few off moments (in games where the whole team was off their best) and now people are acting like he's crap.
Staggers, slag. There have been multiple posts recently bemoaning the loss of Mahrez from the squad. He didn’t earn his three letter monicker for settling in quickly and tearing the opposition apart every game. Trust Pep and give the lad support and time.

Staggers, slag. There have been multiple posts recently bemoaning the loss of Mahrez from the squad. He didn’t earn his three letter monicker for settling in quickly and tearing the opposition apart every game. Trust Pep and give the lad support and time.

Agreed mate

Let’s give the guy a break, he was never as good as people hyped him up to be (especially after the Bournemouth game).

He’s not as bad as what is being made out now.

He’s raw but he’s got great acceleration, strength and I think he can pass the ball well.

He has the potential in time to be a player who cuts in from the left on his right foot and bends it into the far corner regularly scoring.

A bit Robben style but other the side, where you know what is going to happen, the defenders do, but when done right it’s very hard to defend against.

For this season, I see him more of an impact player as we approach the business end of the season.

Get behind him blues, he could have a couple of important moments for us.

Some people need to remember he’s 21. He’s a few months older than Bobb.

IMO no one at the club would have expected him to be better than this in his first season.
Exactly. He's already doing fairly well, surprisingly well actually, especially against the 'first season under Pep' trend.

We're 1 nil up, defending for our lives and he's giving the ball away every single time he has it by trying to take the man on every time. He should be nowhere near our team unless we're 3 nil up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.