#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess my problem is that John Stones and Ruben Dias kept 13 clean sheets in 19 games last season, had our defence the most solid it has ever looked, were keeping sides to having 0 shots on target regularly and people are pretending Laporte is a better CB.

He rightfully got dropped last season based on form and not 3 months later demanded to leave, which is weak as piss, and yet for some reason people pretend that's not happened, and he sill wants to leave.

There are plenty of CBs in the world who want to play for the best side in Europe, if Laporte wants to leave, he can go.
Chelsea are looking for a cb apparently

He's one hell of a player. Fair or not, Stones has a fight on his hands now.

Yup...was commanding again out there today & was also a handful in the opposition’s box.

Looks like his stint for Spain in the summer during the Euros has done him a world of good, even if he was paired with Garcia!

All three of them can rotate. Doesn’t have to be between Stones and Laporte.

Dias had a poor end to last season because we completely flogged him from the moment he arrived. We need to smarten up that daftness.

And for the big games I wouldn’t mind all three of them playing as a 3 at the back.

Really hope that any talk of him leaving is rumour. He’s a great player who as others have pointed seems to be getting back to his best recently.

Ake is a decent lad but not the level of Eric, JS or Ruby, keep Eric and Bernie at all costs, they are brilliant players and people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.