2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was shit for both of their goals and took Ederson out of the game but produced a much improved performance in the 2nd half. And with the current injuries to Stones and Akanji, Pep won't be dropping him any time soon

He had a mixed performance. I agree he was poor for both goals and I thought he was decent second half after that. His cross for the first goal was really good also.

He was shit for both of their goals and took Ederson out of the game but produced a much improved performance in the 2nd half. And with the current injuries to Stones and Akanji, Pep won't be dropping him any time soon
Agree. Not only not challenging the attacker but actively moved out of the way to let the shot through and turned to watch it go in instead of making sure he got in the way even if it may hurt a bit.

I've been critical of Walker in the past and I expected that he'd loose pace this season leading to him being a much less-good player...

For whatever reason, Walker has maintained pace in spite of his years - some sort of inhuman freak speedster.

So...

Yeah, he fucked up a bit lately... he's still, due to pace mostly, world class.

Mea culpa.

Now that was more like it, his best performance all season and was unlucky not to get an assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.