2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

What an absolute wanker if a man, I hope his wife cleans him out.

The bit that makes me laugh is the fact after having groin surgerynhe off out fucking his ex, not sure if anybody has pulled their groin but sex is usually the last thing on your mind.

Though all of this explains some sketchy form, I guess.

Poor stuff and that video, cringeworthy

Regarding his performances on the field, I thought he had a mare at Newcastle, just after news of this all broke. Both their goals came from down his side, and both times he failed to put in a challenge.
However, he put in a good shift at Spurs on Friday night, and you could tell how much it meant to him at the end of the game.

If his head's in gear football-wise, and the players still look up to him as a captain and leader, it's best to leave things as they are.

Its a private affair, or in Kyle's case, a privates affair

Joking aside is he a good fullback? If so thats all I care about. Does any cuntishness affect his performance. No. So I am not bothered - he is not the first footballer/celebrity to be a shitty person and I have no doubt it will all catch up with him eventually. If it affects performance then its a problem however until then I am out.

I will cite the Granny Shagger and Rebecca Loos as instances when this sort of thing was not an issue

can't disagree but as long as he performs for us I am not interested in his performances elsewhere
I agree, he might be a despicable boyfriend/husband, but he's paid to play football, and that's all I care about.

If people didn't read/pay for that newspaper it wouldn't exist, and that would be for the better.

View attachment 105727
What's all this nonsense? Who is "we"?

That's OTT dramatics, but I do have an issue with him willingly airing all this shit in public. We're heading into the business end of the season and our captain is giving the sun interviews about his dirty laundry.

Why's he doing it in public? Sort your house out behind closed doors.

That's OTT dramatics, but I do have an issue with him willingly airing all this shit in public. We're heading into the business end of the season and our captain is giving the sun interviews about his dirty laundry.

Why's he doing it in public? Sort your house out behind closed doors.
It's not the sun exclusive that bothers me, its the "city cheif" bullshit demanding he be stripped of the captaincy, "WE ARE CALLING"
does fuck all to help the situation, the club or the player.
"I AM CALLING" for city to play in my back garden everyweek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.