24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Lee from the Athletic must be writing an article about him. He mentioned after the Arsenal game he had wanted to, but his editors had wanted one about Bernardo. Lee said the next press conference he had planned to ask Pep about him - he was the one that asked the question today.

incredible person, incredibly professional, yep, sounds like joško.

3 months and pep still pronounces his name incorrectly eh

He's 21 and going to be one of the best defenders in the world, I have no doubt about that.

So glad we have him. If we didn't and a rival club had picked him up, we would end up kicking ourselves for not getting him.

I think he's going to be that good. Could end up being one of our best signings ever. That might not become evident this season or even next, but in time it might

He's 21 and going to be one of the best defenders in the world, I have no doubt about that.

So glad we have him. If we didn't and a rival club had picked him up, we would end up kicking ourselves for not getting him.

I think he's going to be that good. Could end up being one of our best signings ever. That might not become evident this season or even next, but in time it might
For me he is already one of the best, look at his passes pretty much everyone is fizzed in as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.