27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been so undecided about a player. Mint going forward, takes risks, brave on the ball and with his running and is absolutely rapid. But he doesn’t have the luxury of just being an attacker under Pep and seems to be wank at the ‘pausa’ side of his game. Odd one.

I like this guy, he is something different, he clearly has a lot of confidence in his ability and is starting to toughen up a bit.

A rough diamond but lot's to work with.
City need a broad range of players.
Think that he may score goals "ghosting" through when opposing teams are knackered ?
Definitely a player who may score vital goals in the final minutes..

He is definetly worth keeping it is just whether he does have enough quality to really challenge

Can we really have the former, though, if there is even a hint of the latter?
Squad depth is key and he is doing a lot better than a certain Kalvin Phillips. It is whether it is enough to really make an impact and whether he does it in the bigger games is the question. For me he is worth another season and not sell him in the Summer.

Squad depth is key and he is doing a lot better than a certain Kalvin Phillips. It is whether it is enough to really make an impact and whether he does it in the bigger games is the question. For me he is worth another season and not sell him in the Summer.
You’re not setting the bar high there. Why not Rico Lewis?
Squad depth has to mean more than 624 league minutes, 3 complete games (one of which was when we were down to 10), and 2 assists. His full games have all come at the Etihad and we only have Wolves and West Ham yet to come, and his only start away in the League in ‘24 was at Everton. Unless our contenders implode, we might not see him start another game, making a fuller judgement harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.