27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but he isn’t going to play any game of note playing like that. The lad has clearly got talent, but I said it when we signed him he is the midfield version of Cancelo.
Genuine question but was he ever going to play any game of “note” this season without injuries? The age old thing of taking time to settle into this team especially centrally. He has a hell of a lot to like for me and he’s probably the best example of a rough domains as you can get, some pep refining and I think he’ll be great. It’s actually quite refreshing how direct and positive he is And certainly doesn’t lack confidence.

Football is opinions however he plays like that against a top team in midfield and we get done. He takes far too many touches and then plays a loose pass, has the ability but does he have the mentality.

He’s extremely raw but there’s obvious talent there. If he can develop his end product then there is no reason why he cannot hold down a regular spot in this team.

Definitely has ability on the ball but doesn't seem to be on the same wavelength as his team mates.

Genuine question but was he ever going to play any game of “note” this season without injuries? The age old thing of taking time to settle into this team especially centrally. He has a hell of a lot to like for me and he’s probably the best example of a rough domains as you can get, some pep refining and I think he’ll be great. It’s actually quite refreshing how direct and positive he is And certainly doesn’t lack confidence.
50million quid should say he could/should.

Meh. He did okay but awful shooting and wasted so many good opportunities. There's clearly a good player there but needs plenty of work.

Better tonight although against far inferior opposition. Wasteful at times but a solid 6/10 . Tonight’s experience and game time should help him a lot in his progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.