27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great City players have taken time to really show their worth eg. Mahrez and Bernardo. I see so much potential in Nunes that I just wonder how good he can be. It will be really interesting to see how he develops under Pep.

Once he rids himself of his bad habit of holding the ball too long and keep it moving then I think we will see the best of him.
Just gonna take a little time to get up to speed.

People were saying something similar about Haaland a few games back. Nunes is only going to get better.

For sure. Though out of all the Wolves players I would have taken Pedro Neto first and foremost at that moment. Though Doku is clearly going to go on to be an amazing signing so I'm not complaining.

For sure. Though out of all the Wolves players I would have taken Pedro Neto first and foremost at that moment. Though Doku is clearly going to go on to be an amazing signing so I'm not complaining.
We needed cover in midfield above everything else, especially after the Paqueta deal collapsed, and we also needed cover with League experience. I think that as the season progresses, he may become more appreciated, and once the first goal goes in, others will surely follow. We really are spoilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.