27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased for him , he won the penalty with some clever footwork and was always available for a pass , his one touch play is obviously why Pep bought him ,the only downside is he should have had a hat-trick , he couldnt finish a good breakfast :)

He has so much raw potential. Every game he plays he displays a lot of moments of brilliance. Whether it's an assist, a great though ball, some impressive run, he's got lots of talent. He just needs to learn how to play the City way because he doesn't as it stands, but I am 100% sure he will become a starter for us eventually.

Decent game tonight and better than previous. I saw something in him tonight that I hadn't seen before.
I'm sure he'll be an important player for us.

This will be harsh, but I think he is one of the least intelligent players on the pitch. He has some good attributes in his physicality and dribbling, but I don't think his decision making, positioning or tactical awareness will ever be goo enough for our team.

Just out of curiosity, how many more minutes?
I think any kind of proper analysis could begin after about 900 minutes of play. Even using that figure, there are many who would have condemned players like Rodri and Gundo as likely never good enough for us.

Early days but he is nowhere near the level of our other midfielders both technically and intelligence wise.

He is also very careless with the ball…..something Pep won’t tolerate.

I’m hoping he is just overawed and that Pep can work his magic.

Early days but he is nowhere near the level of our other midfielders both technically and intelligence wise.

He is also very careless with the ball…..something Pep won’t tolerate.

I’m hoping he is just overawed and that Pep can work his magic.
He has a long way to go before he's at the level we need. Early days though but not sure yet what he brings .

As raw as they came, clearly physically and technically gifted.

The problems we are seeing are just a lack or concentration and chemistry to understand exactly what he needs to do.

Once his brain almost automatically understands what is needed, concentration becomes easier, and your ability shines through.

There is a future Pep player here.

The only thing im unsure about is his best position in the midfield box, part of the deeper 2 or top 2?

I think his attributes are so good, itd be a waste if he cant become close to Rodri in style. We have much better players to play in attack for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.