5:2 diet

bammy blue said:
stony said:
I'm still doing the slimming world diet. Lost another three and a half pounds this week which takes me to a total loss so far of 52lb in 13 weeks.

good stuff stony, you must feel great!

I do mate, lots more work to do though. I want to get back to what I was when I got married, which is 13 stone. Another 40 odd pounds to go.
As long as I stick to the diet, it's falling off.

bammy blue said:
Right chaps how we all doing on this? not done a fast day for nearly 2 weeks now due to been away for a week on holiday and getting back on a thursday (or start of the weekend!!!). Going to get back at it tomoz, gained some weight while i was away so i'm now back up to 18s 11lbs. Not got any interruptions coming up so i'm looking at a solid run up to the dreaded Christmas period, might be a big target but i'm looking to be 17 stone the week before christmas starts!

You can keep it up through Christmas mate, don't see it as an excuse to eat what you like. You're not dieting to give you a buffer zone for Christmas dinner, you're doing it to get in better shape!

adrianr said:
bammy blue said:
Right chaps how we all doing on this? not done a fast day for nearly 2 weeks now due to been away for a week on holiday and getting back on a thursday (or start of the weekend!!!). Going to get back at it tomoz, gained some weight while i was away so i'm now back up to 18s 11lbs. Not got any interruptions coming up so i'm looking at a solid run up to the dreaded Christmas period, might be a big target but i'm looking to be 17 stone the week before christmas starts!

You can keep it up through Christmas mate, don't see it as an excuse to eat what you like. You're not dieting to give you a buffer zone for Christmas dinner, you're doing it to get in better shape!
Might as well just fuck Christmas off then

Lost 15 pounds in total since I started and an inch and a half off my waist, but could all go horribly wrong now. Am going on holiday, all inclusive, for a week. Will have to make sure I do a few lengths in the pool couple of times a day.

Will see where I am when I get back and then decide on a goal and push on to Christmas, think I can cope with 2 days a week of seriously reduced cals for the rest of the year.

But I am really pleased overall, I fit into shorts that I bought and wore just once, two years ago, and almost chucked away as I never thought I'd get them on again, and a pair of jeans that cost my sister £90 at Christmas and I was too embarrassed to tell her they were a size too small.

I'm still doing it...no idea how much i'm losing as I never weighed myself...Noticing a subtle difference in my appearance...I find it relatively easy to fast these days. I'm on a fast day today and I also do Thursdays

stony said:
I'm still doing the slimming world diet. Lost another three and a half pounds this week which takes me to a total loss so far of 52lb in 13 weeks.

Fucking hell Stony your name must of been somewhat IRONIC haha, well done mate can you see your todger again? Motivation for anyone that!

stony said:

Do you go to the meetings or just online? I tried to do it online but struggled for a good food plan, and exactly how much I should be eating etc.

TINY said:
stony said:

Do you go to the meetings or just online? I tried to do it online but struggled for a good food plan, and exactly how much I should be eating etc.

I go to the weigh in every week, but I don't like the meetings. Too many needy fuckers treating it as therapy. I stay sometimes, but mostly get weighed and fuck off. It's a bloke who runs it, so it's not as bad as the ones where it's all women.
Load of decent recipes and as long as you stick to the list you can eat as much as you want.
Which plan are you using ? I'm doing extra easy, and make sure that a third of my plate is superfree(veg etc) I'm allowed 15-20 syns a day.
You can actually have a full English breakfast every morning on that one.
Grilled bacon with the fat trimmed - free
Grilled Skinny Lizzie sausages(these are actually really nice) 1 1/2 syns each
Beans - free
Mushrooms fried in one cal spray - superfree
Eggs fried in one cal spray - free
Two rounds of small wholemeal bread/toast - part of your healthy extra or if you've already had that then you can syn the bread at 3 syns a slice.
Full English for 3 syns if you have two sausage or no syns without

Stuff like homemade chilli, spag bol, chicken casserole etc, is all free or only a couple of syns.
I even have homemade chips/wedges, and they're free too. Just chip a potato, put it one a baking sheet, spray it with one cal and stick it in the oven for half an hour. Makes really nice chips.

stony said:
TINY said:
stony said:

I go to the weigh in every week, but I don't like the meetings. Too many needy fuckers treating it as therapy. I stay sometimes, but mostly get weighed and fuck off. It's a bloke who runs it, so it's not as bad as the ones where it's all women.
Load of decent recipes and as long as you stick to the list you can eat as much as you want.
Which plan are you using ? I'm doing extra easy, and make sure that a third of my plate is superfree(veg etc) I'm allowed 15-20 syns a day.
You can actually have a full English breakfast every morning on that one.
Grilled bacon with the fat trimmed - free
Grilled Skinny Lizzie sausages(these are actually really nice) 1 1/2 syns each
Beans - free
Mushrooms fried in one cal spray - superfree
Eggs fried in one cal spray - free
Two rounds of small wholemeal bread/toast - part of your healthy extra or if you've already had that then you can syn the bread at 3 syns a slice.
Full English for 3 syns if you have two sausage or no syns without

Stuff like homemade chilli, spag bol, chicken casserole etc, is all free or only a couple of syns.
I even have homemade chips/wedges, and they're free too. Just chip a potato, put it one a baking sheet, spray it with one cal and stick it in the oven for half an hour. Makes really nice chips.
well done and I'm glad it is working for you but that doesn't seem much of a diet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.